BB: Justin/Ed debuting #2

iHype.

12 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Not sure why y’all laughing when Ed Justin and Taylor are bigger than yalls favs

we're laughing bc white mediocrity get blocked :cm:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• trainsskyscrapers

• Enoch

• Mother Earth

I9HyKIm.gif

OTR is very bad, I can't understand its success... You're criticizing the others as if OTR wasn't a very basic song...

wow. 3 pop songs that could've gone #1 back to back to back. DAMN. Bet only Drake could dethrone him. Maybe Rihanna if she put out a banger. 

Big dick energy always wins

6 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

we're laughing bc white mediocrity get blocked :cm:

Hmmm true :cm:

Islamophobia wins :shakeno: I don’t like Ed/Bieber/the song so oh well. With the music video for both songs coming next week I don’t see this going #1.

#2 is the new #1 don`t you know that? 

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y_del_Rey said:

Wouldn't shock me if he also blocked Rihanna (unless she does another feature with Drake) :cm:

Rihanna NEVER debuts at number 1 on the hot 100, so it wouldn't be an issue for at least the first 3 weeks as she would snatch eventually

We kind of have to start stanning Nas Maraj now, don't we? Like the women in Alabama, we don't have a choice.

11 minutes ago, Kiall said:

OTR is very bad, I can't understand its success... You're criticizing the others as if OTR wasn't a very basic song...

to you

11 minutes ago, Kiall said:

to you

5 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

We kind of have to start stanning Nas Maraj now, don't we? Like the women in Alabama, we don't have a choice.

You're wrong for this :rip:

And the music video is here. Yea mediocrity lost :fan: 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y_del_Rey said:

Wouldn't shock me if he also blocked Rihanna (unless she does another feature with Drake:cm:

Rihanna is not a good first week seller anyway... she's creeps to the top kinda slowly... he would block her for sure

Edited by Rafael
wording

That Nicki stan’s really putting in work huh? :ahh:

First “Me!” now the awful Ed & Beib song? :dies: at least he’s blocking bad pop music and not actual good songs

what does the top 10 forecast?

Dont know why yall laughing like if your fave released rn he wouldnt block them too. Yall stay reaching :rip:

The thing is, I’m sure Taylor and Ed/JB would have been able to get the #1 if their songs were even a little good but Me! And idc legit just suck :rofl: 

Can’t wait for OTR to DIE and for that one-hit wonder to GO 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.