Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Switzerland: #1 Shallow (6x)

Featured Replies

Chart run: 5-1-1-1-1-1-1

 

http://www.swisscharts.com/charts/singles

 

+
 

15 Always Remember Us This Way
20 I'll Never Love Again


2 more weeks to tie Poker Face.

I wonder what lame excuse will OLGHs come with in this thread. 

 

OT: What a re-peaque omg :jonny2:

27 minutes ago, ianwallace said:

I wonder what lame excuse will OLGHs come with in this thread. 

 

OT: What a re-peaque omg :jonny2:

ianwallace

OT: a GLOBAL phenomenon 

Is 8 weeks Lady Gaga's longest running #1 anywhere? I don't get why the PF record is such a big deal

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Fortune said:

Is 8 weeks Lady Gaga's longest running #1 anywhere? I don't get why the PF record is such a big deal

Who said anything about a record or a big deal? PF is her longest running #1 in Switzerland and that's literally all there is to the OP.

But ASIB isn’t global!!1! Shallow isn’t on the radio!!! No one streams country music!11!! Gaga won’t match domestic with international!!!1! What’s the next OGH excuse? :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, Fortune said:

Is 8 weeks Lady Gaga's longest running #1 anywhere? I don't get why the PF record is such a big deal

No it’s definitely not. I don’t know for how many weeks her longest running #1 “anywhere” stayed at this position, but I do know that Poker Face was #1 for 13 weeks here in Germany.

18 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I'm sorry but thats like 10k sales total :jonny2:

Who asked? A #1 is a #1 and 6 weeks at #1 isn't a feat achieved regularly by anybody in Switzerland or anywhere.

OT: Global

1 hour ago, Floraholique said:

But ASIB isn’t global!!1! Shallow isn’t on the radio!!! No one streams country music!11!! Gaga won’t match domestic with international!!!1! What’s the next OGH excuse? :bibliahh:

"Gaga won Best Song at the Oscars but lost Best Actress to Close, she has no credibility or talent as an actress"

 

I can already see it. 

one second, she's local to US only suddenly who cares she's flopping in the US

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.