Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Jef said:

The Other Girl by Kelsea & Halsey?

HAC

46    35   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    350    140    210    1.032

+19 Spins

-8 Bullet

-0.032 Audience

 

Pop

51    49   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    413    347    66    0.956

+14 Spins

-5 Bullet

+0.060 Audience

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

HAC

46    35   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    350    140    210    1.032

+19 Spins

-8 Bullet

-0.032 Audience

 

Pop

51    49   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    413    347    66    0.956

+14 Spins

-5 Bullet

+0.060 Audience

Deserve more

 

Thanks :alexz3:

6. Don't Start Now : 13.777 (-106) | 67.415 (-0.638)

7. Break My Heart : 11.747 (+59) | 51.470 (+0.433)

 

it's gonna be a long road until BMH overtakes

 

@Ger-55 thank u for information

POP

1. Blinding Lights : 18.749 (-18) | 94.507 (-0.471)

2. Say So : 18.572 (-88) | 88.329 (-1.314)

3. Intentions : 17.443 (+67) | 78.778 (+0.620)

 

Abel better block  :eli: 

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

since the bones and in your eyes are sadly done... can If the world was ending and be kind SMASH!!! :alexz:

This was a smash on Canadian radio 6 months ago. so I hope not.

20 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Gonna make some research. :celestial5:

 

Pop

33 (+1) Daisies : 1.374 (+41) | 3.321 (+0.168)

Thanks, I hope todays update is better.

Am I out of touch with what’s popular or is radio the one that’s out of touch? 
 

Never heard of: 

 

July 

Like That 

Heartless 

Blueberry Faygo 

Ride It

Coffee For Your Head 

The Bones 

Sundays Best 

X 

Roses 

 

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

This was a smash on Canadian radio 6 months ago. so I hope not.

why not? many songs smash all over the world a year or more before getting traction in the us... what's the difference here?

also I don't see anything more deserving in the top 30! the song is incredible and not generic trash like most of the list.

and I'm not being defensive by the way, but Julia is more deserving than all of the trend hopping/clout chasing "artists" of today (and I'm not talking about everybody, most of them are but there are the exceptions which are the minority)

12 minutes ago, FAN said:

Am I out of touch with what’s popular or is radio the one that’s out of touch? 
 

Never heard of: 

 

July 

Like That 

Heartless 

Blueberry Faygo 

Ride It

Coffee For Your Head 

The Bones 

Sundays Best 

X 

Roses 

 

:deadbanana:

all of these have basically started smashing because of TikTok. they went viral there and then started smashing on streaming platforms. Considering the young audience of that social, these are all popular among teens at the very least

(songs like Roses, Ride It and Coffee, however, have been very popular for a while...I saw tons of IG stories with them)

1 hour ago, FAN said:

The Bones 

What? Maybe since I always listen to radio, but they're always playing it. :dies: 

 

CFYH, Roses and SB are huge on TikTok, especially the first two.

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

why not? many songs smash all over the world a year or more before getting traction in the us... what's the difference here?

also I don't see anything more deserving in the top 30! the song is incredible and not generic trash like most of the list.

and I'm not being defensive by the way, but Julia is more deserving than all of the trend hopping/clout chasing "artists" of today (and I'm not talking about everybody, most of them are but there are the exceptions which are the minority)

I love the song, but I'm sick of it now. I do hope it's another hit for Julia though. 

It's just that Canada radio tends to mimic US radio. So if it smashes late in US, Canada will continue spamming it for 1+ years. Happened to many Canadian songs like Call Me Maybe, Alessia - Here, and Magic! - Rude. They smashed in Canada first as Canadian artists. So when they smash in US the songs can be on power rotation for like 2 years sometimes :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

all of these have basically started smashing because of TikTok. they went viral there and then started smashing on streaming platforms. Considering the young audience of that social, these are all popular among teens at the very least

(songs like Roses, Ride It and Coffee, however, have been very popular for a while...I saw tons of IG stories with them)

Roses and Ride It were also HUGE European smashes in 2019.

12 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

What? Maybe since I always listen to radio, but they're always playing it. :dies: 

 

CFYH, Roses and SB are huge on TikTok, especially the first two.

Honestly as a Canadian, I have barely heard The Bones on radio here.

14 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Honestly as a Canadian, I have barely heard The Bones on radio here.

I know, it's a very local hit.

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

I love the song, but I'm sick of it now. I do hope it's another hit for Julia though. 

It's just that Canada radio tends to mimic US radio. So if it smashes late in US, Canada will continue spamming it for 1+ years. Happened to many Canadian songs like Call Me Maybe, Alessia - Here, and Magic! - Rude. They smashed in Canada first as Canadian artists. So when they smash in US the songs can be on power rotation for like 2 years sometimes :deadbanana4:

WTF?? Now I understand why you said that  :deadbanana2: 

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

WTF?? Now I understand why you said that  :deadbanana2: 

It actually just went recurrent in Canada this week. 

2 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Roses and Ride It were also HUGE European smashes in 2019.

Roses is a 2020 hit IMO in Europe too

 

16-beyonce-coachella-1_w700_h700.thumb.j

5 hours ago, FAN said:

Am I out of touch with what’s popular or is radio the one that’s out of touch? 
 

Never heard of: 

 

July 

Like That 

Heartless 

Blueberry Faygo 

Ride It

Coffee For Your Head 

The Bones 

Sundays Best 

X 

Roses 

 

:deadbanana:

Yeah we're super low on new hits, the songs smashing right now are mainly old and while I appreciate that pop radio is giving a chance to new artists the contenders just aren't strong enough. The only one that I would say is widely known there is Roses.

OVERALL

1. The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" 158.22 (-0.12)

2. Doja Cat - "Say So" 131.91 (-1.60)

3. Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" 119.85 (-0.37)

4. Harry Styles - "Adore You" 119.49 (+0.21)

5. Justin Bieber - "Intentions (feat. Quavo)" 116.19 (+0.83)

6 (+1) Post Malone - "Circles" 106.05 (-0.04)

7 (-1) Megan Thee Stallion - "Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé)" 105.93 (-0.75)

8. Maren Morris - "The Bones" 96.27 (-0.14)

9. Drake - "Toosie Slide" 82.07 (-2.44)

10. Roddy Ricch - "High Fasion (feat. Mustard)" 74.32 (-0.47)

 

11. Trevor Daniel - "Falling" 72.72 (+0.49)

12 (+2) Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" 64.07 (+0.53)

13. Camila Cabello - "My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)" 63.01 (-1.05)

14 (-2) Roddy Ricch - "The Box" 62.74 (-1.33)

15. Maroon 5 - "Memories" 61.99 (-0.81)

16 (+1) Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" 61.84 (-0.14)

17 (+2) Carly Pearce & Lee Brice - "I Hope You're Happy Now" 60.34 (+1.09)

18. Lewis Capaldi - "Someone You Loved" 60.25 (-0.37)

19 (-3) Travis Denning - "After a Few" 59.93 (-2.08)

20 (+2) SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)" 55.92 (+0.85)

 

Morgan Wallen - "Chasin' You" 55.33 (-0.25)

Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" 54.06 (+1.00)

Lil Mosey - "Blueberry Faygo" 53.98 (+1.31)

Surfaces - "Sunday Best" 48.39 (+0.30)

Powfu - "death bed (feat. beabadoobee) [coffee for your head]" 47.48 (+0.36)

Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber - "Stuck With U" 47.21 (+0.29)

DaBaby - "ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch)" 43.83 (+1.30)

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" 42.70 (+1.88)

Marshmello & Halsey - "Be Kind" 38.05 (+0.24) **

BENEE - "Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton)" 36.42 (+0.20) **

Chris Brown & Young Thug - "Go Crazy" 33.22 (+1.27)

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" 32.72 (+1.08) **

Jonas Brothers - "X (feat. Karol G)" 26.50 (+0.27)

Katy Perry - "Daisies" 17.85 (+0.37)

 

Man:

Spoiler

Pop

44    42   JOJO    Man    800    684    116    0.783

+20 Spins

+13 Bullet

+0.019 Audience

 

POP

1. Blinding Lights : 18.772 (+23) | 94.434 (-0.073)

2. Say So : 18.483 (-89) | 87.591 (-0.738)

3. Intentions : 17.465 (+22) | 79.141 (+0.363)

4 (+1) Falling : 14.380 (+46) | 66.600 (+0.374)

5 (-1) Adore You : 14.364 (+10) | 74.536 (-0.002)

6. Don't Start Now : 13.727 (-50) | 67.127 (-0.288)

7. Break My Heart : 11.797 (+50) | 51.946 (+0.476)

8. Roses : 10.390 (+129) | 48.823 (+0.322)

9. Sunday Best : 8.880 (+8) | 36.920 (+0.026)  

10. Savage : 8.365 (+84) | 40.176 (+0.384)

 

11. The Bones : 7.804 (-67) | 32.574 (-0.187)

12 (+1) Supalonely : 7.741 (-21) | 33.197 (-0.131)

13 (+1) Stuck With U : 7.725 (+21) | 31.736 (-0.027)

14 (+1) Be Kind : 7.633 (+30) | 32.324(+0.041)

15 (-3) Toosie Slide : 7.428 (-397) | 28.586 (-1.397)

16 (+1) Before You Go : 7.173 (+30) | 31.202 (+0.056)

17 (+2) Rain On Me : 6.873 (+250) | 30.225 (+1.069)

18 (-2) RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) : 6.865 (-332) | 32.393 (-0.986)

19 (-1) Coffee For Your Head : 6.811 (+40) | 28.724 (-0.324)

20. Watermelon Sugar : 5.908 (+173) | 28.597 (+0.684)

 

21. X : 5.184 (+54) | 18.153 (+0.009)

22. Ride It : 4.587 (-257) | 17.419 (-0.740)

23. In Your Eyes : 4.073 (-352) | 15.368 (-1.348)

24. Blueberry Faygo : 3.770 (+131) | 15.656 (+0.541) 

25. If The World Was Ending : 3.702 (+100) | 16.088 (+0.696)

26. The Box : 3.122 (-117) | 13.769 (-0.335)

27. Heartless : 2.597 (+16) | 7.605 (+0.071)

28. Like That : 2.373 (+143) | 7.084 (+0.420)

29. Rockstar : 2.019 (+151) | 9.341 (+0.689)

30. July : 1.563 (+16) | 4.191 (+0.019)

Is it normal? ROM is the only song with over 1M+ gain in audience on POP for two days straight. Haven't paid attention to radio stats for a while 

4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Is it normal? ROM is the only song with over 1M+ gain in audience on POP for two days straight. Haven't paid attention to radio stats for a while 

Radio has been horrendously slow for a few years. Even more than it used to. 

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Is it normal? ROM is the only song with over 1M+ gain in audience on POP for two days straight. Haven't paid attention to radio stats for a while 

No, it's been a horrible trend the last years, especially this one, and I think Pandemic is making it worse.

Edited by Ger-55

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.