Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

...Ready For It :dies:

 

Ok... I still haven't heard LWYMMD on the radio and I listen regularly. :rip: Today the pop radio station literally said "New Taylor Swift" so I was fully expecting them to play either LWYMMD or Ready For It but then they played Welcome to New York like WTF!?! That wasn't EVER a single...

:ahh: 

  • Replies 46.4k
  • Views 3.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

...Ready For It :dies:

 

Ok... I still haven't heard LWYMMD on the radio and I listen regularly. :rip: Today the pop radio station literally said "New Taylor Swift" so I was fully expecting them to play either LWYMMD or Ready For It but then they played Welcome to New York like WTF!?! That wasn't EVER a single...

:ahh: 

nnnnnn.

36 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

...Ready For It :dies:

 

Ok... I still haven't heard LWYMMD on the radio and I listen regularly. :rip: Today the pop radio station literally said "New Taylor Swift" so I was fully expecting them to play either LWYMMD or Ready For It but then they played Welcome to New York like WTF!?! That wasn't EVER a single...

:ahh: 

Lmao that's like the Taylor version of getting Rick-rolled :ahh:

Has anyone heard Sam's new single on the radio yet? Because I haven't  :rip:

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

I get the feeling LWYMMD has terrible call outs

Yeah I have a feeling LWYMMD's debut callouts won't be that good, the song is definitely a grower.

Edited by Headlock

Are twinks the new thing? 'Cause they're clearly dominating Mainstream radio, slay. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Lil Brush said:

Has anyone heard Sam's new single on the radio yet? Because I haven't  :rip:

It was played at the top of every hour on iHeart stations

7 minutes ago, teamlor said:

It was played at the top of every hour on iHeart stations

Oh... I don't these, if that the case, maybe sam is slaying radio too :cm:

5 minutes ago, Lil Brush said:

Oh... I don't these, if that the case, maybe sam is slaying radio too :cm:

Sam has an iHeartRadio deal I believe for Too Good At Goodbyes, his debut radio update tomorrow will be big

5 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Sam has an iHeartRadio deal I believe for Too Good At Goodbyes, his debut radio update tomorrow will be big

I can't wait sis, Atrl truly lost :fan:

1 hour ago, Lil Brush said:

I can't wait sis, Atrl truly lost :fan:

Careful sis, ATRL might come bite you back

1 hour ago, muddysquirrel said:

LWYMMD is too self-obsessed. These kind of songs pretty much never become huge smashes. 

 

Good take on it, IMO- http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/09/08/taylor_swift_s_look_is_no_1_but_will_it_last.html

I don't think lyrics play that much of a role in what becomes a smash, but the sound / production certainly doesn't fit too well on radio. 

POP

9  8 TAYLOR SWIFT   Look What You Made Me Do  10690   9054   1636  63.253

 

+247 Spins

+1577 Bullet

+0.456 Audience

 

0   37 SAM SMITH   Too Good At Goodbyes  1361   0   1361    13.451

 

 

0   39  TAYLOR SWIFT   Ready For It   1147   0  1147   12.547

 

+230 Spins

+230 Bullet

+1.981 Audience

 

LOOK...

 

POP:
9 8 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 10690 9054 1636 63.253

+247 Spins
+1577 Bullet
+0.456 Audience

HOT AC:
11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 3698 3227 471 22.489

+51 Spins
+544 Bullet
+0.185 Audience

AC:
21 22 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 194 219 -25 0.981

= Spins
+66 Bullet
-0.069 Audience

 

 

 

READY FOR IT

 

-- 39 TAYLOR SWIFT Ready For It 1147 0 1147 12.547

+230 Spins
+230 Bullet
+1.981 Audience

 

:eek:

 

 

I'm afraid the radio already embraced Ready For It as the next Taylor single and there is no going back now....

 

Ready For It really is stealing look's pop airplay. Oh my..

16 hours ago, Fruity said:

I get the feeling LWYMMD has terrible call outs

Well, it better, the song is absolutely horrible. 

 

Portugal The Man keeps rising on Airplay very fast. :duca:

 

I can understand why she releases RFI on iTunes but the fact she pushes it on radio too. This bish doesn't want longevity :dies:

1 minute ago, Coklek92 said:

I can understand why she releases RFI on iTunes but the fact she pushes it on radio too. This bish doesn't want longevity :dies:

She's not pushing it on radio

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

She's not pushing it on radio

Then, why the hell radio plays it? :-*

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.