Meghan tops iTunes Canada

Unknown User

kween.

playing it again. 

US is next. 

We LOVE an organic smash. Haters THOUGHT

Queen of Pop did THAT! :clap3: not surprised that Avril's country has TASTE! US is next! :alexz: 

change the title to "Meghan dethrones Drake on iTunes Canada" for that hit thread

AvrilLaQueen

Unknown User
19 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Queen of Pop did THAT! :clap3: not surprised that Avril's country has TASTE! US is next! :alexz: 

Reveal hidden contents

change the title to "Meghan dethrones Drake on iTunes Canada" for that hit thread

AvrilLaQueen

Done

AvrilLaQueen

It's her first #1 single since All About That Bass at there. She's coming :duca:

Just now, Mokichi said:

LEGEND did that !! where are the OMH ? :clap3: 

Hiding in SYG

Not sure if topping itunes in one country in the world deserved a thread lol but congrats :clap3: I like the song

Unknown User
Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Not sure if topping itunes in one country in the world deserved a thread lol but congrats :clap3: I like the song

The United States is also "one country in the world" yet people thread those all the time :clap3: I love this song

3 minutes ago, MTrain Grande said:

The United States is also "one country in the world" yet people thread those all the time :clap3: I love this song

United States has a population of 323.1 million people, canada is not even a quarter of that

JHNrgrm.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.