Jump to content

Games Discussion


Cupid

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • thecptz

    163

  • Navyofbadgals

    156

  • Fenrir

    91

  • Buddy!

    90

On 1/25/2021 at 9:26 AM, shelven said:

@unino @Pop cultureSince you both said you were looking for new games to sign up for!

But you couldn't mention a bitch! Girl...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Riri. said:

But you couldn't mention a bitch! Girl...

You were the first one I thought of! You just can't sign up yet because this host is playing around and only letting people who have played more than 2 seasons sign up later :shakeno:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shelven said:

You were the first one I thought of! You just can't sign up yet because this host is playing around and only letting people who have played more than 2 seasons sign up later :shakeno:

I understand girl! 

 

@Element knows how to hook up a bitch tho!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
On 1/25/2021 at 4:26 PM, shelven said:

@unino @Pop cultureSince you both said you were looking for new games to sign up for!

But you couldn't mention a bitch! Girl...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

But you couldn't mention a bitch! Girl...

The way that I DID mention you on Discord and you ignored me :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riri. said:

I understand girl! 

 

@Element knows how to hook up a bitch tho!

 

i got u sis

hooking a bitch up!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
3 hours ago, shelven said:

The way that I DID mention you on Discord and you ignored me :cries:

You’re ****ing with a Savage 🤣🙌

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 2:52 PM, Lemur said:

NEgm6Te.png

 

2.12.21

(or some time around then xx)

Nevermind but maybe it will come in the spring x

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posh Spice

im bored,

somebody hire me to judge something

 

my payment is a pity stream of a Saweetie track

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 8:10 PM, Posh Spice said:

im bored,

somebody hire me to judge something

 

my payment is a pity stream of a Saweetie track

color game

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...