Everything posted by CanFriendsKiss
-
Katy Perry: The Lifetimes Tour
I'm so happy for her that she's got to experience all this irl love after all the virtual hate. Things always seem so much worse than they are online, she's made some terrible choices but she's human and nuanced and still loved by a lot of people. I'm glad she is having that reminder!
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
Documentary?!? Ahhh we are blessed
-
Thoughts on Marina's Final Boss?
Obsessed with it
-
Max Martin vs. Jack Antonoff: which production do you prefer?
Max Martin has been a major part of the soundtrack of my life ever since I first heard Crazy in '99 soooo easy decision 🇸🇪
-
Thoughts on... "Perfume" by Britney (Jean) Spears?
Love this song, love the melody
-
Predict "Fast" by Demi Lovato's chart peak
It's been stuck in my head since I heard the snippet so no.1 in my house babyyy
-
Camila Cabello is working with Jack Antonoff and Dan Nigro for the new album
I love CXOXO but Familia might get her best album as a total package, I hope we still get some Latin inspired tracks on whatever this next album turns out to be
-
Camila Cabello is working with Jack Antonoff and Dan Nigro for the new album
She got that Olipop money and lawd knows what else from her other investments, she's a smart girl
-
Camila Cabello is working with Jack Antonoff and Dan Nigro for the new album
💯 She's incredibly underrated as a songwriter, as a creative, and seeing her perform live absolutely blew me away. Her performing skills are insane. She's not for everybody, but who is? I do find the troll comments funny because going into a thread for an artist you don't like with the intention of saying hateful things for the sake of it is just so asinine (and on a less funny note, a reflection of somebody's mental state) but unfortunately that's unavoidable on any of these forums. I love that CC's had a different vision for each album and I'm excited to see what she cooks up here! One of the few I trust to deliver tbh.
-
Camila Cabello is working with Jack Antonoff and Dan Nigro for the new album
But whatever I trust her vision give me another pop masterpiece mamacita
-
Camila Cabello is working with Jack Antonoff and Dan Nigro for the new album
My excitement at Camila Cabello and my disappointment at Jack Antonoff 🥲
-
Are you hot?
What is the demographic of ATRL users? I thought it was varied but now I'm wondering if it's 99% gays
-
Bad Bunny performs with live chickens on stage
Must have been very stressful and confusing for them. Will never understand humans who see animals as fair game for entertainment. And also it's not even entertaining, so like, what is the actual point? Dickhead
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
I have the post-concert blues and want to see her again already! My OCD always interferes with things I'm hyped for and it was poppin off at Yours C lol, but I'm happy I was able to push through that to see her and I have all of the OCD anthems on Familia to make me feel better hahaha. Really hope the reaction to this tour makes her start touring more regularly, she seemed genuinely overjoyed at the crowd reaction in London, it has to be hard seeing so much online discourse and not doing your own shows in so long so not getting that regular reality check of how many people adore you and your music. I think she's realising how loved she is! also did anyone here do M&G in Dublin? How was it?!
-
Katy Perry: The Lifetimes Tour
What is the CYOA for this leg, is it the same as the previous US leg? I'm trying not to see too many spoilers as my date is fckin ages away, but all the photos I have seen look so so good. I love that she puts an actual story and theatrical production into her tours!
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
Insane production, insane performer. She's such a fxkin star 🥲
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Loved this album since day one. Her artistry has always been criminally underrated and I'm glad people are waking the **** up! Hope she's seeing the love for CXOXO, ahead of her time for sure 🩵
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
I'm convinced she'll add a US/Canada leg, I feel like she's taking the Katy Perry approach and doing shows in territories she's more popular first to build hype. Miami would be the perfect closing show
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
Cannot cannot wait to see her 🩵
-
Camila Cabello - Yours, C Tour | LONDON - SOLD OUT
The setlist looks SO GOOD. Butterflies, Used to This and Quiet?! Her taste in her own deep cuts 👌😌 v intrigued to see if she'll switch it up at all, but I would be more than happy with this for London eek also it just looks RIGHT that she is performing on tour again, it's actually criminal that she hasn't toured since her debut album like wtf
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
The setlist looks so good! So so excited to see her, and looks like she's changed up the stage show from her festival shows last year? Unsure what to expect for visuals but the ones posted above look gorgeous
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
I think they must be the premium ones left, iirc they were cheaper before. I paid 60 for standing, I think seated might have been around 100 for the front and cheaper nearer the back
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Any news on who her tour opener will be? Cannot wait to see her finally, this ***** never tours 😆
-
Katy Perry: The Lifetimes Tour
I think she will most likely do OOTB to Smile, and repeat certain albums with different song choices for each. 143 doesn't make sense when it takes up such a big chunk of the show already. Droplets would be interesting though, especially if she included older collabs too like If We Ever Meet Again.
-
Katy Perry: The Lifetimes Tour
22nd on Spotify now!