Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Harley Quinn

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harley Quinn

  1. Harley Quinn replied to IBeMe's topic in Base
    PRIMA is a rare example of a 10/10 debut album
  2. I hope he dies slowly and lonely.
  3. It's kinda boring ngl. I feel baited by the snippet she released because I didn't know it was just the outro/final chorus
  4. It's true that metal evolved from rock, but Rock is an established standalone genre and so is metal with its own sub-genres. The 2 aren't interchangeable.
  5. This album is amazing omfg
  6. Sticking to a small budget for the MV is a smart choice I guess
  7. Boy let me know if this is careless I-
  8. I feel so bad for her with every thing that happened between Cirkut/Madison and her label/management. Hope she pulls through.
  9. Omg this rollout is so sad, and I thought D&D's era was a mess
  10. It's so catchy omfg I wish I could stop replaying it
  11. No Way deserved to be higher
  12. Song of the summer The sexy melody in the verses contrasts the massive energetic choruses so well. Well done Demi
  13. Currently obsessed with Nishane's fragrances, I've always liked Hundred Silent Ways and Ani, and I just discovered Wulong Cha and I can't get over the tea note in it
  14. Yeah I bet his father, uncle and brother are all the same person
  15. If heaven exists, I've been there before Kill my ego, let's be reborn
  16. She really catfished us with the 3 prior singles because this is so incredible
  17. Alice vs Disease Stupid Love vs Abracadabra Rain On Me vs Garden of Eden Free Woman vs Perfect Celebrity Fun Tonight vs Vanish Into You 911 vs Killah Plastic Doll vs Zombieboy Sour Candy vs LoveDrug Enigma vs How Bad Do U Want Me Replay vs Don't Call Tonight Sine From Above vs Shadow of a Man 1000 Doves vs The Beast Babylon vs Blade of Grass Love Me Right vs Die With A Smile
  18. When is gonna drop?
  19. After what we just witnessed the answer is yes
  20. I don't wanna feel, I don't wanna cry So I'm gonna dance until I feel alright I just need a dose of the right stuff I just need a hit of your lovedrug

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.