Everything posted by Lille
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
So I'm not well versed on Troye in general but I just heard "Party" for the first time last night, and the only lyrics I heard were the chorus "Party in the..." repeated through the song. Is this a remix I heard? Or was that the actual song...
-
ATRL Original Op-Ed: Taylor doubles down on white supremacy on “Cleveland!,” why?
The way this is going to be posted word for word on Travisandtaylor in less than a day.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
The way these baguettes stay posted up in TravisandTaylor talking about how everyone hates her now, and yet we're going to be fighting them in a queue with 25 million people come the next tour presale.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
"The taste of me is acquired, but it's his favorite dish" I LOVE THIS ****
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Not TOO much on Bliss List, now.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
1 - Evermore 2 - The Tortured Poets Department 3 - Red 4 - Speak Now 5 - Folklore 6 - Fearless 7 - Midnights 8 - Reputation 9 - 1989 10 - The Life of a Showgirl 11 - Lover 12 - Taylor Swift
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
The way I've been secretly hoping for a massive hate train to take hold for years so she has to go back to touring intimate theaters...
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Seems good? I have no idea how this compares.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Having the time to spend posting about artists/hobbies/things you hate... Imagine being that jobless.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
The way even the haters can't quit her.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
The monkey paw curled for the OTHs complaining about Choosin' Texas at #1.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
WHEW! Artwork is giving TTPD (Colorized), but I have a feeling the sound is less organic and more sleek/electronic.
-
Eli crashes out on X; calls Taylor a predator and claims she made sombr unfollow her
- IKI,IKY: First 2026 song to spend 2 consecutive months in Billboard Hot 100 top 3
An undeniable and indisputable Country HIT!- Taylor Swift
She's so camp, I don't know how anyone can hate this psycho.- Ryan Beatty - 'Sweet Fortune'
AOTY AOTY AOTY Not one single dud, every track is excellent and essential.- Taylor Swift made her debut 20 years ago today
- Apple Music's top 20 most streamed artists of all time | Drake #1, Taylor #2
Taylor the only artist to be top 2 on both Spotify and Apple Music, only artist to be in the top 3 when including Youtube Only the biggest female artist of all time- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
We need them to use the piano version as a Reprise during a particularly emotional moment, and then use the Original at the end when all the characters are happy and dancing together.- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Running wild, it's been a long time Life has ways of leaving those days behind But seeing you tonight What I thought would be the last time I saw my friend But love has ways of bringing things back to life All you said was, "Hi" Oh, the rivers I cried when we said goodbye Wondering if I'd made it up in my mind But now you look me in the eye These parts scratch that part of my brain that has been BEGGING for a full 90s soft rock album so much, I can't stop playing this over and over.- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Wow the Piano and Acoustic versions are so beautiful, you can genuinely listen to any of the versions depending on your mood and it's like a unique song. I wonder if the Piano version is the one being used in the film.- Spotify | I Knew It, I Knew You | Day 7: #9 WW (3.476m), #3 US (1.33m)
Taylor Swift's Toy Story 5 is going to be so massive- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Great, now I hate it.- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Ugh this is so GOOD, it's just such a perfect meld of old Taylor and new. I wonder if they're using this version in the film or the Acoustic/Piano version.- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Wait, I just recently reconnected with a friend that I haven't spoken with since high school so this is hitting. Let me wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her stream. This is a warm hug during a late summer evening, Analog Taylor will always be superior. - IKI,IKY: First 2026 song to spend 2 consecutive months in Billboard Hot 100 top 3