Everything posted by ifeelitboy
- ADÉLA "KGB" sampled Janet's "Empty"?
- ADÉLA "KGB" sampled Janet's "Empty"?
- Spotify: Janet Jackson | Someone To Call My Lover hits 100M streams
- Katy slams the White House for using Firework on a TikTok about military strikes
-
NPR: "The Shelf Life of a Pop Star (Katy Perry, Lizzo)"
Why are the ATRLers so obsessed with Katy? She's currently flopping hard with a Top 10 Spotify track globally.
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - Watch It Burn | Day 24: 184,313 streams
Why so many haters are so obsessed with Queen Katy? I mean if I don't like someone, I don't go to threads dedicated to that person. It doesn't make sense.
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - Watch It Burn | Day 24: 184,313 streams
When the song rises again on Monday, I wonder how some of you will act
-
Katy Perry - "Watch It Burn"
This might be a slow start for Katy, but it's obvious that Katy has faith in the song and the reviews & responses are positive so far. I never expected it to smash out of the gate, but I can see this song gaining popularity in the next few weeks
-
Katy Perry - "Watch It Burn"
The outro is FIRE 🔥 Not to mention the video, it's a 10/10
-
Katy Perry - "Watch It Burn"
i'm surprised that the feedback so far has been positive, welcome back!
-
Janet Jackson x BE:FIRST - "Doesn't Really Matter" (2026 Remix)
This is made for the Japanese market, and they are performing together on Sunday show!
-
Janet Jackson x BE:FIRST - "Doesn't Really Matter" (2026 Remix)
It's better than I expected. They are performing it together this Sunday!
-
Janet Jackson x BE:FIRST - "Doesn't Really Matter" (2026 Remix)
Finally, a something new from Queen Janet!
-
Tinashe - "Too Easy"
It's surprisingly good and sounds like a finished product, considering it's only 1:54. I'm gagged!
-
Hot 100 Predictions (June 13th): Ariana Grande #1
Come on, Ari!! Get that #1
- Empress of Pop Janet Jackson announces UK show
-
Katy Perry f/ Chief Keef - "Legendary Lovers (Save Me)”
After a few more listens, I'm cool with this. This is a nice moment for Katy, glad that she releases the remix to it, to squeeze the viral moment!She is really smart doing this for LL, before releasing Watch It Burn.
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
Not feeling this at the moment. the productions sound like a TS song for me.
-
Katy Perry f/ Chief Keef - "Legendary Lovers (Save Me)”
I was waiting for the beats change that never happen... damn
-
Katy Perry promotes FIFA appearance, encourages everyone to stream TOTGA
Yassss! Queen Katy is about to make a comeback
-
Paul Anthony Kelly doesn't know his fav Beyoncé song: "I'm a metal head"
I don't get it. What's wrong with that? Does everyone has to like your fav? Get a life.
- Vogue Magazine praises Katy Perry's MET gala appearance
- Songs with stunting intros
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
I remember watching this remake, it's sooooo good 😌
- Katy Perry - "The One That Got Away" - Director's Cut