Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Death

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Death

  1. She's so good to her fans. I love how dedicated she is and the material never disappoints
  2. Habits of Creatures makes me feel like I have J-cup breasts & a big fat ahhh and I'm jiggling them to the beat
  3. Listened to this a few times today and WOW! It's a lot to take in but I definitely enjoyed them all The beat drop in Near or Far making me feel like a sl*tty bish and I ammmm
  4. A REALLY good hardcore band. This album imo is one of their most accessible. Try listening to the songs 'Never Enough' and 'I Care' if you want to see how you like them. OT: really excited for this. Love the og album and a lot of the guests on the list. Hayley, Kettama & Oklou
  5. Rest in peace sweet angel 🤍 it will be extra hard to play through Kingdom Hearts & Until Dawn now. I had such a soft spot for her
  6. Being 38 and having a song with 'maxxing' in the title. Lorddd
  7. Rest in peace, William. Truly never heard another producer like him. Black Coffee & Pure Shores are some of the best songs I've heard and elicit a feeling of such nostalgia when listening to them
  8. OH WELL and BAD THING ohhh what a couple of bangers
  9. Eternal Blue by Spiritbox. It came out around the same time I had lost a close family member. Needed some heavy music to get me through but also the softer songs for some comfort. I remember going on a solo trip to Yorkshire and was out hiking in the most beautiful landscapes and The Summit started playing and I was just bawling
  10. Do the insiders not know the name of the other album I'm sick of seeing 'Spyda' everywhere
  11. Remember when she said that she could go back and do MVs for Bed Chem & Juno if she wanted? She'd be an icon if she did
  12. The three cowboys on the stage wheww worldwide smasha incoming
  13. The fake Petal snippets on tiktok are sending me
  14. It has Army of Me which is a Björk cover.
  15. Yikes! 3 covers? I'm sorry but a bunch of covers on your STUDIO albums is the epitome of laziness. Haven't checked for them since Black Widow and I think it will stay like that
  16. You can't criticise this woman's work ethic. She does what she wants especially when it feels right to her. Fans waiting on an album? She's cooking up two. Also I think Stove has one of the most beautiful album covers I've ever seen
  17. Knew this would be coming. Assuming there's at least 3 new tracks with the ones they performed recently
  18. Wbk this for ages. Many S9 queens have said how she was backstage with them for hours talking and giving great feedback and advice
  19. Godly Saint Jepsus deserves to debut at #1 in every country
  20. Imagine if it turned out to be a standard 13 track album and she was just throwing in scrapped songs to throw everyone off
  21. I always love her song titles can't wait for a CRJ summer. MUM!
  22. This happened because she didn't release Cry Wolf btw
  23. I love Kacey down but I'm kinda sick of this trend. Can we go back to the days of standard and deluxe at release and you just have to pay a bit more if you want the extra tracks
  24. More like show us the hole AND shaft

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.