Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

TMRA

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TMRA

  1. I agree with this! I think she needs to work with producers shes never worked before and who arent afraid to say no to her. Some songs should stay unreleased I think TTPD was unfairly rated and reviewd, the highs on that album are very high and the album would 100% benefit of shortening and cutting off the duds. Shes very overexposed and shes capable of way better than whatever Showgirl was
  2. I dont think it was on purpose but i think she needs to take a break. Its great that her fans are blessed with new music so often but the quality started to suffer, not only the melodies but the lyrics too. In my opinion i think she should go back to country, I for one really liked I knew it I knew you a lot!
  3. I see so many downvotes here for people raising valid concernes omg The video is otherwise amazing but such a hard watch. I hope she can accept and want help im really rooting for her
  4. TMRA replied to KKW's topic in Music
    I have to say im obsessed with this album its so dreamy and glitchy and production is amazing! Truly it so underrated
  5. Why would they make that up then?
  6. I like a few songs but yeahhh i didnt like it
  7. TMRA replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Not me in my insider era
  8. TMRA replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Its on ASCAP Idk how to post a screenshot here
  9. TMRA replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    always a main topic over at casa de liddos HELPPP im also a beehive😭😭 i found it randomly
  10. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I found get me bodied remix beyonce fr lady gaga registered ...which is interesting considering Bey announced BDAY 15 year anniversary album HOw do i post a pic here
  11. Fragile and Betrayal my favs
  12. The violin in honeybee is GORG
  13. Omg My Way and Purple are so good
  14. Its pleasant and dreamy, she sounds good. But its a bit underwhelming for a lead single
  15. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    You maybe think im delusional but i have a strong feeling whatever she recorded on tour wont be relesed in like 4-5 years, I do feel a new album maybe next year and didnt her father spill that shes going to Vegas next yer
  16. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Also for next era since she obviously cant do massive promos like cochella and copa again, Id be here for a more "traditional" rollout with more TV performances and music videos instead of jumping into a world tour again. Cause i do have a feeling if the next album comes out late 2026 or in 2027 shell do a smaller tour
  17. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I do believe this will happen. I last time she recorded ON tour we got BTW pretty soon after
  18. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    She spoiled me so hard for the past year and a half, pretty crazy to think that for the next few years well get maybe some random soundracks ballad or jazz. I do hope this will be a TF-TFM situation and she was so inspired on tour that she release a new album soon again
  19. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Pretty crazy that Mayhem era is over and we entered the silence era
  20. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    This is the best thing EVER and i need LG8 to pick up that synthwave daft punk kraftwek sound
  21. A some kind of motorcycle
  22. Out of these you listed, rih, sabrina and madonna. Im obsessed with details on sabrinas dress too. Doechii and SZA look like a whole mess
  23. Omg loved the Noize album! Taste!
  24. TMRA replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Omg the first like 7 seconds of SOAW are so interesting I hope for a full song like that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.