Everything posted by heckinglovato
-
Drake (38) shares insecurities, bonding with Gracie Abrams
'endorses' like she's Nancy Pelosi
-
Why is this Demi song so excellent?
Written fully by her btw
-
Israel shoots child journalist Abod B. in Gaza
I think they misunderstood your post 😭 dw you're good
-
Israel shoots child journalist Abod B. in Gaza
TW Shot while filming/reporting on people trying to receive aid
-
Demi Lovato - "Fast"
Yeah I'm happy with the rollout, she's regaining relevance
-
Trump to withhold disaster funding for states and cities who boycott Israel
And you're defending people who initiated, facilitated, and paid for a genocide Imagine SUPPORTING genocide in 2025 also @Gov Hooka ate u up xoxo
-
Trump to withhold disaster funding for states and cities who boycott Israel
Childish and insufferable
-
Israel's PM Benjamin Netanyahu says decision made for full occupation of Gaza
You're making things up btw go to bed
-
Demi Lovato - "Fast"
- Billie Eilish vs. Chappell Roan – Who's more talented?
I've been to like 100+ concerts including Billie, and Chappell is the best one I've ever attended Sorry but Chappell is a once in a lifetime kind of talent- Trisha Paytas parodies Sydney Sweeney's jeans ad
- Is Demi over?
bruh who gives a ****- Chapell Roan really is a STAR. ⭐
She's top notch quality- Was I LUV IT ahead of its time?
One of her best songs and that album slaps Disagree with me and I hope you live in misery- Demi attends Mayhem Ball; Talks about Gaga
Love you and see you at the Mayhem ball- Demi attends Mayhem Ball; Talks about Gaga
I saw the tiktok and was specifically hoping it wouldn't reach y'all so I don't get dragged- Demi Lovato - "Fast"
Was it RMF?- Demi Lovato - "Fast"
Thanks Taylor that's really sweet of you- Better new Friday release: Fast vs The Subway
Love both but Fast clears- Sydney Sweeney sobs responding to Nazi accusations
- Crowd goes silent when Doechii asks them to sing "Anxiety"
How absolutely ******* dare you Gdynia, Poland and we were super fun- Crowd goes silent when Doechii asks them to sing "Anxiety"
I was front row in the crowd and we weren't silent it just didn't get picked up by the mic feed We weren't super loud sure (Poland never is) but it was defo not fully silent the way it's being portrayed in the video- Massive Attack appreciation thread
Saw them live at a festival last month and that's how I found out about them, OBSESSED- Israelis hold a "R*pe the Arabs" march in Bucharest, Romania
- Billie Eilish vs. Chappell Roan – Who's more talented?
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.