Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

ThatsTheTea

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThatsTheTea

  1. Not the top 5....omg.....
  2. Has anyone reduced this to like around 15 tracks? Right now I have it as 13 tracks. Versailles Burning Heart Good Fine Alright Never Let A Good Thing Die Amalfi Coast PPP Motivation You Don't Know How It Feels That's Just Me Super Sage In Pure Faith Love Depressed
  3. Over 5m streams...
  4. TOP 10!!!!!!!!!! KEEP STREAAAMINGGGGGGGG
  5. Might be in the BB top 10 this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. wtf this sh** is TOP TIER especially What a Night!!!!!!!!!
  7. I'm so mad about this. Adéla deserves it!
  8. Yassss radio
  9. I don't think enough people care about her, honestly.
  10. I just saw her tonight and she's soo beautiful!!
  11. I don't think Adéla should change her stage name, but I do wonder if she ever thought of using a different name.
  12. Saw the tour tonight, she is soooo beautiful!!
  13. Motivation is the best song of all time
  14. New billboard peaks for this and AILA this week!!!
  15. It seems like radio is finally picking up, it got 6 adds
  16. Yes, she has the look, the talent, and the drive!
  17. Never Let A Good Thing Die is sooo good
  18. She's coming for Rose Bean as the next Gaga daughter
  19. We will only be watching if Adela performs
  20. OMG radio finally getting on board??
  21. #30 on Billboard! This is HUGE. KEEP STREAMING ADELATUBBIES

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.