Everything posted by Cxsey
-
Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"
This is a whole bop holy s***
-
Lana Del Rey lands 2 albums in the BB200 Top 50; first time since 2014. Impressive?
Record store day
-
Melanie out streams Lana, surprised?
I’m super surprised tbh
-
Is this the best song released this year?
Yes
-
Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Same! I absolutely HATE Candy Necklace! Only skip on the album besides the Judah interlude
-
Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Probably her best album, at least top 3 with NFR and UV
-
Lana charts all songs from DYKTTATUOB on Spotify UK
Should be worldwide tbh but slay
-
Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
She’s gonna release a visualizer for every song before she drops the entire visual album I just know it
-
Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Couldn’t figure out one of the words
-
Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
I transcribed the Fishtail lyrics, I think it’s pretty accurate- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Definitely up there with NFR, if not better. Paris, LTLI, Margaret, and Fishtail are career highlights I fear- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Umm this album beats NFR out of my fav ever ngl- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Omfg fishtail is soooo good- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Peppers in full leaked, get into it girls- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
BOZ finally got busted- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Fishtail is perfect. Best bridge I’ve heard from the album so far- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
That’s why they call me Lanita- Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'
Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie, hands on your knees Angelina Jolie- 5 dead, 18 injured in mass shooting in gay club, Colorado Springs
I’ve been to this club a few times and there is NO security, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a bouncer- Mallrat f/ Azealia Banks - "Surprise Me"
Woahh this song SLAPS!! Mallrat did it again- HDD: Happier Than Ever to top 500K WW 1st week
We been knew she’d have big numbers. Unlike a lot of ATRL artists, she’s actually known by the GP. still only listening to this album- "Lil Dicky" tops US iTunes
Lil Dicky is amazing. Can't wait to hear this... Y'all should listen to Pillow Talking- Lana Del Rey - 'Lust for Life' | Winner: Get Free
Save: In My Feelings White Mustang Get Free Off: WTWWAWWKD Summer Bummer Lust for Life - Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'