Everything posted by $ebert
- Charli's new album already has 9 vinyl variants. Surprised?
- Charli's new album already has 9 vinyl variants. Surprised?
- Charli's new album already has 9 vinyl variants. Surprised?
- Will Taylor Swift become an Oscar winner?
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
You know contaminations/global warming is a real thing right? I know you love Taylor and whatever but it is just stupid to sell variants of ONE song, they could've at least sold the whole album but this variant thing is ridiculous. I wish she could enjoy releasing music for fun/passion and not for the business of it all, so greedy.
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
NOT TOY STORY DOING VARIANTS NOW
- SYG: 2026
- Katy Perry's 'The Ones That Got The Plays' review thread | 90/100 by All Music!
- Katy Perry's 'The Ones That Got The Plays' review thread | 90/100 by All Music!
-
Kesha
- SYG: 2026
- Kesha vs Kim Petras: better album?
. by far, Joyride alone>>>>- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
- Why can't Katy Perry stop collabing with rapists?
- SYG: 2026
- Why can't Katy Perry stop collabing with rapists?
Honestly, It's disgusting the lack of morality she displays constantly. She's just like her fans, hypocrite. Where you at @Yes, AND @2AM @KatyPrismSpirit @halcyonday ? Come defend this abuser like y'all love to do. Oh, @halcyonday can't comment cause they were defending a rapist and got silenced for a while, right.- Why can't Katy Perry stop collabing with rapists?
- Lady Gaga's Mayhem Ball finishes with $363M grossed, $420M couting promotional shows
- Katy Perry f/ Chief Keef - "Legendary Lovers (Save Me)”
The title being Save Me. Her fans saying this sounds bad. The cope mechanism of saying it's a gift for their fans, girl I guess she hates yall then. Her losing her taste for music. lol- SYG: 2026