• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queenyoncee

• Destiny

• Paola Bracho

• Armani?

Oh wow, oh wow. Isn’t the Hive always talking about how she’s on Taylor and Adele’s level? These numbers don’t lead me to that conclusion!

Beyoncé can’t sell singles and I’m ok with that, she peaked there 10 years ago. She doesn’t have the force or power in that area.

Let’s all admit that and move on :)

13 minutes ago, Domination said:

Oh wow, oh wow. Isn’t the Hive always talking about how she’s on Taylor and Adele’s level? These numbers don’t lead me to that conclusion!

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Beyoncé can’t sell singles and I’m ok with that, she peaked there 10 years ago. She doesn’t have the force or power in that area.

This is a REMIX of a song that has been out for months and did a tad less than pop girls' LEAD singles. chill :rip: 

Edited by KingB®

4 minutes ago, KingB® said:

This is a REMIX of a song that has been out for months and did a tad less than pop girls' LEAD singles. chill :rip: 

That extremely low, but it’s ok, she’s passed that point, it’s normal :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Like I said  before , you're passive aggressive when it comes to bey ?

35 minutes ago, Domination said:

:eek: 

34 minutes ago, Trent W said:

80k isnt extremely low. Its like mid yier pop girl level...

But her name alone doesnt sell a single its been known since shes had like 4 recent features starting from Runnin last year. A lead project from her is a different story completely.

And lets be honest, her remix doesnt make the song any more enticing for US audiences, its still lacks a chorus and is kind of structureless verses just expanding  with like 5 instrumental breaks throughtout. Her spanish verses are robotic and characterless and her english one is like 2mins into the song.

Edited by Otter

• ATRL Moderator

Her name alone couldn't get it to 100k :shakeno: Plus it was for charity! A mess.

How much of that is going to relief efforts? I'm sure the people of Puerto Rico will be happy to see the money 

36 minutes ago, Domination said:

No, that would be implying that Taylor is on Adele's level, lol.

81K is really good actually! considering how low sales are this year

Im honestly more shook by Thunder numbers 95k for a song released months ago & without Disscount :clap3: Imagine Dragons are having a huge year!

3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im honestly more shook by Thunder numbers 95k for a song released months ago & without Disscount :clap3: Imagine Dragons are having a huge year!

Its called an organic hit :fan:

Edited by Otter

It's not really good considered these are combined sales for all versions

26 minutes ago, Trent W said:

That's extremely low for a remix in 2017 now?...ok Trent, thanks for your objective, unbiased opinion. We all take it seriously. :)

It's also predicted to go #4 next week. Some need a lead or the SB to go there and for others...a remix is enough :fan: 

5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Me too. They are literally the Kings of sleeper hits. CRAZY

Edited by KingB®

So the hive was wrong? She couldn’t take the song to #1 like Bieber ? 

Wow you would think an english remix of an already popular song would do better than that, I guess Bieber has more selling power :michael: 

Not surprised.

The hive don’t buy singles

i mean, if taylor released a mi gente remix it wouldn’t sell as much as her lead single, so some of y’all are being disingenuous

54 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Lol...u forgot how FORMATION sold 179k after being out for free for three whole months.....

44 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Yeah. why the passive aggressiveness....Did beyonce hurt u personally or something?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.