Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Autobahn vs Times Like These

Better 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Better

    • Autobahn
      18%
      7
    • Times Like These
      81%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Love the trip hop 90s vibes these both songs give. I'm kind of obsessed but which do you prefer?

I'm not familiar with Kim Petras, but wtf, that song is a copy-pasted melody from Radiohead's "Creep"

That said, I prefer Times Like These because, while it sounds from the 90s, it doesn't sound like a copy-pasted song.

There are better songs from Detour, Autobahn is pretty good but it's no Times Like These. Jaw-dropping production and a very sincere and restrained delivery from Addison.

Damn, you guys tricked me. I was here for the Foo Fighters:

One of the great 90s rock songs.

I love and I am obsessed with both!!

Voted for Times Like These because I already had some nice memories with it and that video is beautiful

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.