Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nothing But Thieves - "Stray Dogs"

Featured Replies

As much as I was obsessed with their early EPs and debut album, now I'm soooo over them. If this will pop up on my Spotify, I'll give it a try.

3 minutes ago, prézli said:

As much as I was obsessed with their early EPs and debut album, now I'm soooo over them. If this will pop up on my Spotify, I'll give it a try.

You didn't like Dead Club City?

Just now, Cole said:

You didn't like Dead Club City?

I think I liked 2 songs from it, but honestly, I never revisited them. I was super disappointed in Broken Machine which feels super rushed, so I think I never recovered from that...

Just now, prézli said:

I think I liked 2 songs from it, but honestly, I never revisited them. I was super disappointed in Broken Machine which feels super rushed, so I think I never recovered from that...

I also disliked that album. I think I only listened to it once - same for Moral Panic. But I thought Dead Club City was great. It made my end of the year favorites in '23.

Edited by Cole

I am curious. I am not really overly into their Sorry/Overcome side of their discography, so Evolution wasn't that interesting for me.

Love them but Evolution was very 'NBT by numbers'. Hoping for more from this song and album.

Loved Dead Club City and was hoping Always, Always would make the deluxe tracklist. Do we know if it's on this album?

The live performance was outstanding. Can't believe I saw the instrumental for their jam back in March jonny5

2 hours ago, JJ889900 said:

Loved Dead Club City and was hoping Always, Always would make the deluxe tracklist. Do we know if it's on this album?

We're gonna bully them into finally releasing it kukai

4 hours ago, prézli said:

I was super disappointed in Broken Machine which feels super rushed, so I think I never recovered from that

As a Broken Machine, I'm deeply sorry suburban

Oh I just knew that Evolution was just generic radio fodder for the masses and that the real gems would only be revealed later.
We're so back! The production is amazing!

  • 2 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.