Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Demi's "Body Say" turns 10

Featured Replies

This makes me so nostalgic for my life at the time, I can barely listen to it now because of how amazing those memories are to me. Not that I'm not happy with my life right now, but this song and 2016 music in general just capture such a specific moment in my life where I came out of a lot of darkness and finally got my **** together at 25-26 and honestly I was just slaying all around and good god did I look good doing it... and yeah... ****, good times.

So yeah, ******* amazing song, very difficult for me to listen to without getting melancholic. LMAO

  • Replies 38
  • Views 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dragonfly
    Dragonfly

    one of the worst crimes in recent pop music

  • troubledparadise
    troubledparadise

    and the whole world changed

  • LustSpell
    LustSpell

    BOP this is like her best song. I just KNOW Jutes is getting it good

2 hours ago, milliondoses said:

pop perfection actually

Demi Lovato called out an artist for drawing her with an unrealistic body -  Yahoo Life UK

am i tripping or didn't demi have an issue with this exact drawing deadbanana

3 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

Now that I think about it, there was something in the air during summer 2016 :

Side To Side (Ariana)

Body Say (Demi)

Make Me… (Britney)

The girlies were serving SEXY and sultry WAP

Also Superlove by Tinashe

How this didn't end up on any album is beyond me.

I'm glad she randomly remembered the song for the latest tour:

10 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

am i tripping or didn't demi have an issue with this exact drawing deadbanana

yes that's why I posted it, a messy throwback

  • Author
2 hours ago, cOe said:

Also Superlove by Tinashe

Not familiar with that particular song but I'm always here for a Tinashe mention so thanks for the reply clap3

This is my fave demi song all time. That tropical house? instrumental is so good. Feels urban too.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Her best song tbh

YOU CAN TOUCH ME WITH SLOW HANDSSSSS

MAKE ME SWEATTTTT

  • Author
1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Her best song tbh

YOU CAN TOUCH ME WITH SLOW HANDSSSSS

MAKE ME SWEATTTTT

This thread isn't about "Lightweight"

  • Author
8 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Fix A Heart outsold.

Wishful thinking !

5 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Wishful thinking !

Lightweight was my surprise song and everything.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.