Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Good songs with bad performances?

Featured Replies

Are there any songs you actually really enjoy but the artist fails to create the same magic for that song on stage? Or the couple times they performed it was just… meh?

For me it's Michael Jackson's human nature. I absolutely love the song but it's like he rushes through it live and/or forgets entire portions of the lyrics. Like wyd girl

Anyway… what songs for you

rogue2

48 minutes ago, Ribbit said:

The way Katy butchered this that they even went to a commercial rip

wow was katy's earpiece not working that's actually the most tone deaf live performance I've heard in a while

I think what op ment was not to post videos of untalented people, just songs where live perf doesnt match the studio magic.

For me it Lana del rey, she is talented and cannot recreate magic outside studio

23 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

wow was katy's earpiece not working that's actually the most tone deaf live performance I've heard in a while

Katy's had trouble with pitch since her debut so this should not be a surprise

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

I think what op ment was not to post videos of untalented people, just songs where live perf doesnt match the studio magic.

For me it Lana del rey, she is talented and cannot recreate magic outside studio

Lana's 2014/2015 live versions were incredible, though.

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

I think what op ment was not to post videos of untalented people, just songs where live perf doesnt match the studio magic.

For me it Lana del rey, she is talented and cannot recreate magic outside studio

Then u've never seen her live obviously

I thought of "Let it Go" from Frozen when I saw the thread title. A great song that Idina struggles with sometimes.

3 minutes ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

I thought of "Let it Go" from Frozen when I saw the thread title. A great song that Idina struggles with sometimes.

  • Author
8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Oh dear

Sometimes it's okay to lower the key cus…. Dfvghhjjigg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.