Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JLo - I'm Into You worship thread

Featured Replies

a Bop jonny4 It might've gotten overshadowed by On The Floor, but it was still a moderate hit globally

When I look into your eyes, it's over
You got me hooked with your love controller (
Yeah)
I'm tripping and I could not get over
I feel lucky, like a four leaf clover
I'm into you (Ayy)
I'm into you (Ayy)
I'm into you, yeah (
Come on, ayy)
I'm into you (Ayy,
I'm into you)
I'm into you (Ayy,
I'm into you)
I'm into you, yeah (
Uh)

J71_RS.gif

Edited by Pluto6

I remember this song but did not remember Wayne having a verse on this? skull

Best part of this song is William Levys abs in the video. ! alexz3

Edited by LatinFreak

A super bawp beatfreakglad she still performs it despite it flopping

The pop girls were releasing true pop masterpieces from 2010-11. Kinda need that back.

Edited by Culture Is Lit

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The amount of BOPS in her discography jonnycat

many can't relate

s_mendussy.thumb.gif.9eb14a11f300047e4bb

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.