Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is Bad Bunny cringe?

Featured Replies

It's always a Shakira stan shading either him or Karol 🥱

Aren't y'all tired?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Tropez said:

Uncut? He's cut lol look at the other stuff hes posted

Do Puerto Ricans cut their sons chick2

GrqdFHbXsAAEPlZ?format=jpg&name=large

what do you expect him to do? a tate mcrae tea? like... he's perreando to reggeaton music, its not supposed to be that complex rip

33 minutes ago, Raphy said:

I haven't exposed myself to him or his music enough to know.

y'all are so perverted. I'm a married man, I wasn't talking about it sexually. toofunny3

26 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Cringe and skips leg day

I hate when people say this. I'm 6'5 and I do leg day double the amount of times I do any other muscle group, and yet my legs still look like chicken legs, especially the calves.

Honestly the male Rihanna. I don't remember y'all having a problem with the ***** pat so let this man thrust

He performs like any of us would at a club.

He makes easy breezy bops and judging by his streams that's exactly what his audience wants.

30 minutes ago, Mythical said:

He can fk me on stage in front of 50k ppl WAP

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

36 minutes ago, Loca said:

I think he just skips the gym alltogether, no?

at some point he was gym built but nowadays he looks more like a "I do 50 push ups a day and forget the legs" kind of guy

21 minutes ago, Raphy said:

I'm 6'5

23 minutes ago, Raphy said:

I'm a married man

judge-shocked.gif

27 minutes ago, Raphy said:

I hate when people say this. I'm 6'5 and I do leg day double the amount of times I do any other muscle group, and yet my legs still look like chicken legs, especially the calves.

Nvm I was being a dick. I'm tall also and you're lowkey valid. Lowkey running a ton of hills and just doing calve raises on a bar with a plate below helped me a lot, rather than machines. But I'm just a random college student on the internet, so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by UseYourIllusion2002

Lmaoo he is not singing ballads or opera! This is literally how we dance to reggaeton music! You should be proud he has made it so far! We love you Benito!

46 minutes ago, TedMiracle said:

Yes.

Imagine hum doing this at 40.

Can he sing well enough to transition into the adult Hot AC direction eventually?

Calves are hard to grow, but I still think he doesn't workout. Still king tho

He makes fun booty shaking music, but thats kinda it. His fans acting like he is Micheal Jackson reincarnated is what's really cringe.

This is like your 9th thread about the BB Superbowl. It's boring and predictable atp. We know you don't like it and don't want. Stop trying to convince people to think the same.

Lowered male standards for men..yet Taylor gets hate for not serving insane Tate choreo (which she too gets hate for)

Even this thread already has a post about this rip ridiculous

Edited by AshleyLovescats887

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.