Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Just now, suburbannature said:

I'm a Mazzy and Hope side project super fan, but Lana's discography is objectively better and more varied as a whole

tenor.gif

Perhaps. So Tonight That I Might See is better than every lana album tho

tenor.gif

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the moment i found out this is actually a cover I was so shook

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Perhaps. So Tonight That I Might See is better than every lana album tho

tenor.gif

Well no

Among My Swan >>>

tenor.gif

Are they trying to imply it was due to "misogyny" or something? ahh

Screenshot-20260110-172834-Chrome-Beta.j

they truly ended Hopeless Sandals and Musty Starr when you really think about it

5 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Zara Larsson and Lala Kent from VPR are literally the same person

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

idk she's serving more Jigsaw with tea

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

idk she's serving more Jigsaw with tea

Literally a stolen demo from Zara Larsson's Swedish laptop

all these ppl voting for anxiety in roty & soty

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

People died

tenor.gif

I was listening to this with my ex in bed and I said the "There's a blue light in my best friend's room" line reminded me of him since his room had blue stream lights and it caused a big fight in which he became insecure about me only thinking of him as a friend. He was right, though. It was a good excuse to get tf out of there so now I listen to this song with joyful nostalgia.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Every year that 2013 WBT performance of Mariah in the pink dress goes viral for singing the last chorus 'live' because playback failed. The real reason she looks mad is because her dress popped and not because she was forced to sing live. I really don't get why it keeps going viral lmao. You can always tell she's lip syncing when she does too much with the facial expressions and hand movements.

She didn't even sing live. It was just a new track.

1 minute ago, NOW said:

Lana could do Fade Into You but could Hope do Fishtail? Exactly

Ms. Tom Sandoval can definitely do Breaking My P*ssy ft. Nikkki Lane so there's that

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Ms. Tom Sandoval can definitely do Breaking My P*ssy ft. Nikkki Lane so there's that

inward.thumb.gif.81fc7d108e2792cc65ca845

I miss her pandemic LGBT era when she was seeing both Nikki Lane and Jack Donoghue. An underrated ally tbh

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.