Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Zara Larsson is still Bebe tier to me idc

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

For sheer perseverance when everybody checked out years ago? Agree.

djbryant.gif

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

'Cause when you touch me, baby, I can hardly feel the ground in tune
Perfect pitch, here's the switch
I'm down with what you're giving, baby, got to, got to have it right now
How best to describe? It's perfect

djbryant.gif

What's going on are we being dudebros right now lusting after Sexylor or something

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Dudeee Iove Taylor! Her personality is so attractive. What's important is the inside and if a woman loves you right and I think she's the embodiment of it. Hotter than anything superficial like looks!

Is this how you show attraction to the opposite sex as a straight man? I think I did a good job

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Edited by FailSafe

2 hours ago, slowednreverb said:

I wanna squish my d in between Taylor's amazingly natural looking t*ts and cop a feel of her oatmeal supported ENORMOUS AZZ

THE-IDOL-Ep-1-03.gif?w=640

shes gonna sue you

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way The Idol singlehandedly killed Abel's sex appeal

THE-IDOL-Ep-1-03.gif?w=640

He never had any

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

Got downvoted by Zara Larsson stans because I said I didn't care for the Stateside remix. Hope they both flop now

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

I hate the fact that it exists let alone how horrible it is. The original is too good and no one needs the Swedish Bebe Rexha on it

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Just now, California said:

this Jess Glynne ass song. There's still time to scrap the album

The video didn't load and I assumed it was Jessie Ware. I was gonna agree she made 2 great albums she can go back to being wack now.

2 minutes ago, California said:

this Jess Glynne ass song. There's still time to scrap the album

Milk was garbage too

.mylenefarmer.thumb.gif.95e3136ba9069fd8

Just now, slowednreverb said:

The video didn't load and I assumed it was Jessie Ware. I was gonna agree she made 2 great albums she can go back to being wack now.

not her but she's a chop hoe too. What's the second great album?

Just now, slowednreverb said:

The video didn't load and I assumed it was Jessie Ware. I was gonna agree she made 2 great albums she can go back to being wack now.

it's worse, it's Agnes

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Milk was garbage too

.mylenefarmer.thumb.gif.95e3136ba9069fd8

it sounds like the best song ever compared to this one and the last shite she released

Devotion and What's Your Pleasure? being Jessie's two great albums of course. Glad we're all in agreement.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.