Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Alanis Morissette - "Ave Maria"

Featured Replies

actually can she do us all a favor and release a regular single soon too? I miss her chick3

Yasssssssssssss!!! Her voice is so made for that song!! We won this time!!!

I don't care for this but I'll listen to Hands Clean on repeat to make up for it heart2

little off topic but the fact I got to see her live this year is truly one of the highlights of 2025 for me, take me baaaackkkkk gaycat7

Edited by durrss

When someone releases something like this in 2025 it always makes me question whether they've turned into some nutjob fundamentalist. Sad that's where we're at.redface

She sounds absolutely outstanding. One of the most unique productions of this song I've ever heard. It suits Alanis so well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.