Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Have you ever gotten beat up?

Featured Replies

no but that might be because i've also never lost a fight i've been in 

 

G8Hv.thumb.gif.83f7dc6376372fe0fb7b03568

  • Replies 54
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't even think about this sort of thing when making this thread. I was thinking school fights with wigs flying and what not.  I'm sorry 

  • PicklePower after reading the first two posts  

  • Genie in a Bottle
    Genie in a Bottle

    Yeah my father used to beat me as a kid so now I seek out daddies on Grindr to beat my bussy up

No I was always manipulative and knew when to leave the scene of the crime 

Never been in a fight… but in my mind I think I would always win if I were to get in a fight. A bit delusional since I've never fought anyone (except siblings when we were little). 

Well i don't really fight anyone at all these days, however I had some annoying ass boys being hella rude to me at 12-13 so i had to stand my ground and hit one of them in the balls with a shoebag. And i lowkey won, so take that!

 

Fighting is definitely not my thing though and imo it's just how immature and unhealed people deal with their issues, however it can be warranted in some really specific situations. I'll most likely run away tho bye idc

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.