Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Diana Vickers - "Pretty Boys"

Featured Replies

It's been a while since she dropped something! I used to listen to her a lot back in the day. Also, she wrote one of my favorite unreleased collabs of Enrique and Jennifer "Mouth 2 Mouth".

Oh wow I was just streaming her two days ago. Didn't know she had new music coming out. 
 

It's a cute bop that I doubt I'll revisit much tbh. 

The intro synths are immaculate. Does anyone know any songs that sound like beginning of the song?

  • 2 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.