Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Cardi B - "Outside"

Featured Replies

I love the song I think it's a bop, hope the video makes people like it more usually the music video helps people get into the song if the video is good

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 33.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Already hearing this playing in cars walking around in Brooklyn this morning 

A bop but I will not be buying until that album preorder is up Belcalis :cm: 

So good. I don't care how it does commercially; she better give us the album regardless :WAP:

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

The video knocks and I hear the Up comparisons but this isn't bad, I like it actually.

what video? 

15 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

what video? 

I meant the song lol.

26 minutes ago, Braz said:

The AM debut... :jonny5:

is #52 good? I have no idea. I want her to smash again so badly 

12 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

is #52 good? I have no idea. I want her to smash again so badly 

Yes it's coming for number Q with a debut like that

5 minutes ago, Rosenda said:

She shouldnt have used Nickis flow on the second verse tho now the barbz wont let her breathe

Barbz will be mad no matter what she does, so she might as well

:ryan3:

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

is #52 good? I have no idea. I want her to smash again so badly 

Highest debut of the year for a solo female rap song. 

 

5 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

something about 

 

can't wait to see your mama, tell her how she raised a *****

 

:deadbanana:

I swear ive heard this bar before 

3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I swear ive heard this bar before 

yeah she says that on thru your phone

 

call yo mama phone let her know that she raised a *****, then dial tone click 

  • Author
Just now, Rosenda said:

yeah she says that on thru your phone

 

call yo mama phone let her know that she raised a *****, then dial tone click 

Thru Your iPhone, you will ALWAYS be famous. 

will i she ever match the excellence of her debut album, WAP, Up, Press, and Money? i used to root for her during her debut but the music keeps getting worse 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.