Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Teyana Taylor - "Long Time"

Featured Replies

This is legit the best thing that happened to me today. :skull: The Album is one of my favorites OAT - and when she decided to "retire" over its commercial performance I was really sad for her. I'm so glad she's coming back. :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

This is legit the best thing that happened to me today. :skull: The Album is one of my favorites OAT - and when she decided to "retire" over its commercial performance I was really sad for her. I'm so glad she's coming back. :jonny5:

wasnt that her best performing album? I thought she retired cuz she hated/had issues with her label

 

11 minutes ago, okgo said:

wasnt that her best performing album? I thought she retired cuz she hated/had issues with her label

 

You're right. I think they were the main culprit. I think she felt the album was set up to fail because they didn't give her the resources necessary to give it legs. And I know she expressed displeasure with the label even before The Album was released. 

Honestly, I think the retirement was more than what was shared. Now learning about the divorce and him preventing her from being in the studio with certain people etc., making her dim her light, it seems like there was a lot more than just label issues that went into that decision in retrospect.


Glad she's BACK. 

This is amazing! What's the 2nd song titled? I had goosebumps

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.