Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Vanessa Hudgens snapped here!

Featured Replies

I came for this:

 

 

But yes, one of the best intros of all-time :clap3: 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I came for this:

 

 

But yes, one of the best intros of all-time :clap3: 

I know barely anything about her, but Come Back to Me came up on my autoplay today. :jamming: :flame: 

6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I know barely anything about her, but Come Back to Me came up on my autoplay today. :jamming: :flame: 

Get into these hits :jonny5:

 

She was insane, I remember it randomly popping in my head while in Uni and singing it and a girl told me she loved me for that

She snaps with all her songs

 

Honestly every song she's done was a bop

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

 

 

 

Party On The Moon is a HIT :jonny5:

such a bop

her music career deserved better

she has a very lovely voice and her sound still sounds fresh

 

 

2 hours ago, Hyune said:

She snaps with all her songs

 

Honestly every song she's done was a bop

Excuse you? This song was a travesty.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Excuse you? This song was a travesty.

 

 

hey even sneakernight was a fun bop :gaycatina1:    

 

 

The way I was listening to this last night on BLAST doing my new design portfolio. BOPPPPPP!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.