Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tor Miller - Carter & Cash Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

 

I remember thinking this dude was going places when he got signed to Glassnote and expected him to be one of the big indie pop boys, it's a shame that his career never really took off despite his debut album having solid-ish streams. This song in particular is one of my favorites and one I still listen to regularly, thankful NBK 2K17 introduced it to me :heart: 

wait, not a Tor Miller thread!!

 

I agree, this album was truly exceptional 

 

his song Generation of Me is also insanely good 

 

Washington Square Park is CRAZY emotional too. Ugh I loved his debut, wish we got more of him

  • Author
10 minutes ago, May said:

wait, not a Tor Miller thread!!

 

I agree, this album was truly exceptional 

 

his song Generation of Me is also insanely good 

 

Washington Square Park is CRAZY emotional too. Ugh I loved his debut, wish we got more of him

OMG at someone else here knowing his music to that extent? Ahhh I've been a fan of his since 2016, his debut is great and I especially love the Generation of Me album. Only Miss You (When I Feel Alone) is legit one of my most played songs ever, that BRIDGEEE and the synth production omg he ate :jonny5:

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

OMG at someone else here knowing his music to that extent? Ahhh I've been a fan of his since 2016, his debut is great and I especially love the Generation of Me album. Only Miss You (When I Feel Alone) is legit one of my most played songs ever, that BRIDGEEE and the synth production omg he ate :jonny5:

 

 

 

yesss Only Miss You is on my playlist too!!

 

it sucks because I feel like he got his image perfect with his debut, that posh boy new yorker/british mix aesthetic worked so well.
 

if he tried harder to promote he defo could've been a lot bigger, however i know someone who knows his family and she says they are rich, like super rich. so i guess he was never bothered about being bigger, bc if he wanted to he could :ahh: 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, May said:

yesss Only Miss You is on my playlist too!!

 

it sucks because I feel like he got his image perfect with his debut, that posh boy new yorker/british mix aesthetic worked so well.
 

if he tried harder to promote he defo could've been a lot bigger, however i know someone who knows his family and she says they are rich, like super rich. so i guess he was never bothered about being bigger, bc if he wanted to he could :ahh: 

I definitely agree that his image was marketable and helped him stand out from the rest, not to mention his distinct tone. I feel like he just unfortunately got lost in the sea of indie pop artists from around that time but at least he's still making music, I hope to see him on tour if he comes to Philly.

 

That's also funny you know someone who knows his family bc my ex-best friend and his stepdad knew his father because they went to the same golf course or w/e in the Hamptons dd :rip: He betta put that coin to TTH!

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.