Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

how often do yo use your AC/Inverter?

Featured Replies

My A/C unit goes in the window around May and comes out around November.

We have central AC in Texas so all year

 

Quote

While almost all homes in Texas have air conditioning, data from the Washington Post indicates that over 98% have central air conditioning. A small percentage, around 1.6%, may lack air conditioning, but this number is significantly lower than in other states like California, where almost a quarter of households lack air conditioning. There is no statewide law in Texas requiring landlords to provide air conditioning, but some lease agreements or city ordinances may require it. 

 

Edited by Into The Void

I have central ac so all the time 

Edited by JO1s

Normally around December - March but I only use it if it's a super hot day and I'll turn it on for an hour or two but In Australia we can't afford to have an a/c going all day

 

I mainly just use my ceiling fan during summer

Living in Louisiana, nearly always—unless it's in the middle of winter. During the fall and spring months there may be a pocket of time each where I don't have to run it and I can just get by with having my window open, with my ceiling fans on. I like having crisp, fresh air blow in whenever I can.

 

I'm the type that's always cold, though. Anything 74° and under is freezing to me. I always feel like people are pulling my leg whenever they tell me they have their thermostats set in the 60° range... that just sounds uncomfortable.

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wcqbc2og0ikdzk29bl

I room with others currently so I block my vent. I need total control of the temp in my room so I bought my own window AC unit that I love and I almost always have it on. Sometimes I just turn the fan on it on just for the white noise during the winter.

I mean heat index in my country is 50 degrees celsius so as much as possible it's on while I sing good luck babe.mp3 to my electric bill.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.