Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Marina Satti - 'POP TOO'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, Burqa said:

is it a new EP or just a re-release/deluxe

she has been calling it her "next album", so a full on LP.

 

CANT WAIT :duca:

 

 

Edited by ChrispyBelievix

13 minutes ago, ChrispyBelievix said:

she has been calling it her "next album", so a full on LP.

 

CANT WAIT :duca:

 

 

I wouldn't count on that cause she labels everything "album" and then she releases 20-minute projects. 

3 hours ago, ChrispyBelievix said:

she has been calling it her "next album", so a full on LP.

 

CANT WAIT :duca:

 

 

wait what in the worllllllllld is this BOP

 

:jonnycat:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
20 minutes ago, campelo said:

No news about this anymore?

"Guys I had this accident during the dance rehearsals and I got a 3rd degree ankle sprain and a fracture so I need to stay off for some weeks to recover before I start moving again. I am so sorry I have to postpone my UK/EU tour -I've never done this before- but this tour was really demanding because we had to fly and perform almost everyday. I feel so sad and I am so sorry if this causes any inconvenience- I know some of you had booked airplane tickets and hotels etc. please know how much I appreciate your support. Paris date has been rescheduled for May 16th (the new album will be out by then so I'll also play the new songs if that can make it up 🥺) and we are working on rescheduling the rest of the dates very soon. You will also receive emails for refunds where needed. I love you, I hope you enjoy the song I released today. take care and again I am so so sorry 🫶🏽"

  • 2 weeks later...

I AM OBSESSEEEED

 

Edited by kellebrity98

Record of the year ! 

 

Mother is mothering again 

 

Anatoli 10/10

Lola 10/10

Epano Sto Trapezi 10/10

Ela Ela 10/10

Autokinito 8/10

Blouzaki 9/10

Kavourakia 10/10

Bye Bye 8/10

IGAGA! 5/10

POP 10/10

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.