Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Loreen & Olafur Arnalds - 'SAGES'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

The way most people don't care for her anymore. 

Positive vibes only please, she's releasing MUSIC

 

Cqmerqn

Just now, nathanspears said:

Positive vibes only please, she's releasing MUSIC

 

Cqmerqn

I feel scammed 

I've been listening to heal a lot lately. such a horrible world she's not releasing albums anymore

  • Author
1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

10 days for the tour and still no album :duca:

Loreen X Olafur - SAGES will be the album and you'll deal with it with a smile on your face :duca:

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

my god it's about time :gaycat7:

I'm more excited for this than L3 to be honest, I have no idea what to expect. I think this is going to be special.

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Loreen X Olafur - SAGES will be the album and you'll deal with it with a smile on your face :duca:

Of course I will

 

Smiling Mask Crying Man Meme Generator

Opening is the song Olafur teased back in the summer, right? That was more than 8 minutes long?

  • Author
19 hours ago, bosapoasfalta said:

Opening is the song Olafur teased back in the summer, right? That was more than 8 minutes long?

Correct

  • Author

March 7th! Part 1. I'm assuming it's the first three songs?

Edited by nathanspears

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

March 7th! Part 1. I'm assuming it's the first three songs?

They can keep it, if that's how they're releasing it.

 

I have no idea what she thinks her fans have done to her to treat them SO badly. :rip:

  • Author
31 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

They can keep it, if that's how they're releasing it.

 

I have no idea what she thinks her fans have done to her to treat them SO badly. :rip:

I have no idea why they are doing it this way :deadbanana4:

 

WHY is nothing simple with her career? It's 6 bloody songs. Just release them for god's sake.

 

One alternative reason I've thought off, which might just be delusional, is that she IS releasing her album in April and this was the agreement with her label. 3 songs now, L3, 3 songs later.

 

Most likely, they just want to be awkward :cries:

 

 

Edited by nathanspears

Spoiler

I have no idea what this girl is doing ..

the love the ep it's not that bad but girl ..

unknowing is very boring ass ballad 

sages is bop 

the rest are ok 

the second part is better ..but girl I'm so mad 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.