Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "Boy Crazy"

Featured Replies

The account kinda seemed like it was her but I guess it could just be fake :rip: 

 

The track sequencing did seem odd but it's possible 

  • Replies 121
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Releasing Delusional over this mega smash would be a serious miss. @sam.teas log my feedback with Team K    

  • imo she should drop this at like top of the year for Animal's 15th anniversary (holy ****) and use it to start the album campaign and kick off the new era tbh. picking up right where Joyride left off.

  • ughhh BOPPPPP. This needs to be the next single. If all the stars align it could be a hit for her. I do hope that Joyride ends up being on the album even if it is more or less a standalone single.

I'm obsessive 

My hearts racing 

I wanna (WOO!)

All the boys lately

 

:katie2:

 

  • Author

I'm gonna need Kesha Records to find a way to allocate all the funds for a big budget MV for this soon-to-be camp classic. 

 

gettsleazy

  • 1 month later...

Berlin to Bombay
New York to Tahoe
Tokyo to Tahoe


Let's party!

 

ezgif-7-1224e65a9cc1.thumb.gif.964bd2f22

5 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Berlin to Bombay
New York to Tahoe
Tokyo to Tahoe


Let's party!

 

ezgif-7-1224e65a9cc1.thumb.gif.964bd2f22

Need this asap :jonny:

 


I dont wanna sound Delusional but why is Cheekbones capitalized? 

 

 

hmr481X.gif

 

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 


I dont wanna sound Delusional but why is Cheekbones capitalized? 

 

 

hmr481X.gif

 

Baby you're delusional

Let her release an album first. I feel like nothing is coming until late this year. 

 

:suburban:

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2024 at 2:14 AM, youmustbeupgraded said:

it could be "international boys day" which is may 16th and a Friday, see y'all then 

Oh the way I was probably right!

I haven't heard any clips of this yet, but from the comments, it sounds good! I'd love to hear Charli on one of Kesha's new songs on her album since she did Spring Breakers for her. 

12 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

The Era is over 

It hasn't even started 

 

:suburban:

9 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I haven't heard any clips of this yet, but from the comments, it sounds good! I'd love to hear Charli on one of Kesha's new songs on her album since she did Spring Breakers for her. 

I wouldn't mind Charli hopping on a remix of one of the singles

  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

 

 

hm?

Kesha single release on a Friday 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.