Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Favorite One Direction song?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No Control

 

HM: Stockholm Syndrome, Tell Me a Lie, Fireproof

 

I still can't believe he's gone. 1D was a huge part of my "stan-dom" at the height of my atrl posting.

This thread is depressing :dancehall:

 

I like Night Changes after seeing this proposal moment go viral on TikTok 

 

 

Stockholm Syndrome is like the boyband Teenage Dream. Pop perfection. Looooove that song to bits :alexz3:

You & I is terrific and deserves the status of a Coldplay classic

Night Changes easily . it was not one of their biggest hits in the US only peaking at #31 . on Spotify though it  is their most streamed yesterday as well as overall.

 

I've always loved the melancholy in this song. It's a song I return to regularly as it's filled with nostalgia and reminds me of that time period. Now, it's even more poignant. So incredibly sad.

I never realized I know so many 1D songs until I read this thread :deadbanana:, that's what happens when everyone was obsessed with them during middle school

 

anyways, Night Changes is a classic

 

i don't like their music tbh but they don't know about us is their best song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.