Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FLO - 'ACCESS ALL AREAS'

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Pumpkin said:

ย 

b**** how do I keep missing these shows? I didn't even know I would have gone!

  • Replies 545
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is a great album. Their production is superb, melodies, harmonies all so polished & crisp. And most of all I truly believe they've carved their own identity with this project. ย  The "t

  • TOP 3 DEBUTTTT OMGGGGย ! IM SO SO HAPPY FOR THE GIRLSย  ย  ย  ย 

  • I'm admittedly flabbergasted that this is actually coming out. Positively so.ย  ย  Labels are ruthless, so them not having a charting single so far this this era didn't fill me with hope.ย 

Bending My Rules is giving Best Traditional Rnb Performance . It's so gorgeous, I haven't taken the Live Vevo Performance off repeat .ย 

:WAP:
ย 

I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE GETTING THE ALBUM. ABOUT DAMN TIME. SO HAPPY FOR THEM.ย 

ย 

ย 

The way I share a lot of takes with Azealia... She kinda knows her shรฏt idc :skull:

On 9/10/2024 at 9:00 AM, Pumpkin said:

So the track titles so far are:

ย 

  1. Access All Areas
  2. Walk Like This
  3. Check
  4. Bending My Rules
  5. Caught Up
  6. How Does It Feel?
  7. In My Bag
  8. Nocturnal
  9. Shoulda Woulda Coulda
  10. I Would Hate To Be My Ex
  11. Get It Till I'm Gone
  12. Pull Up
  13. Soft
  14. I'm Just a Girl

ย 

And maybe Never?ย 

Edited by stephen1108

I'm obsessed with Check

ย 

has anyone from the US ordered from the UK store? What's shipping looking like? I want a vinyl but I'd rather have the UK one and not the only one on the US storeย 

Edited by Rigalo

On 9/16/2024 at 3:10 AM, stephen1108 said:

So the track titles so far are:

ย 

  1. Access All Areas
  2. Walk Like This
  3. Check
  4. Bending My Rules
  5. Caught Up
  6. How Does It Feel?
  7. In My Bag
  8. Nocturnal
  9. Shoulda Woulda Coulda
  10. I Would Hate To Be My Ex
  11. Get It Till I'm Gone
  12. Pull Up
  13. Soft
  14. I'm Just a Girl

ย 

And maybe Never?ย 

nocturnal leaked, right?

1 hour ago, aleksanderbgu said:

nocturnal leaked, right?

Yep. An allegedly shortened version of itย 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We almost HERE

ย 

ย 


ย 


ย 

ย 


ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by troy4783

Title Album Track coming this Friday


ย 

ย 

ย 


https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGd8bXqgt/

Edited by troy4783

1 minute ago, stephen1108 said:

In My Bag (feat. GloRilla) and AAA leaked.

What a mess of 2 songs leakingย :deadbanana2:ย 

1. INTRO
2. AAA
3. IN MY BAG
4. MAMACITAS
5. WALK LIKE THISย 
6. HOW DOES IT FEELย 
7. SOFT
8. CHECK
9. ON N ON
10. BENDING MY RULESย 
11. TRUSTWORTHY
12. CAUGHT UP
13. I WOULD HATE TO BE MY EX
14. NOCTURNALย 
15. SHOULD WOULDA COULDA
16. GET IT TILL IM GONEย 
17. JUST A GIRL

34 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

1. INTRO
2. AAA
3. IN MY BAG
4. MAMACITAS
5. WALK LIKE THISย 
6. HOW DOES IT FEELย 
7. SOFT
8. CHECK
9. ON N ON
10. BENDING MY RULESย 
11. TRUSTWORTHY
12. CAUGHT UP
13. I WOULD HATE TO BE MY EX
14. NOCTURNALย 
15. SHOULD WOULDA COULDA
16. GET IT TILL IM GONEย 
17. JUST A GIRL

digital version only shows 16 tracks, #2 being AAA and #4 being Walk Like This
so i'm assuming Mamacitas is not in the digital version?

3 EXTRA TRACKS?ย :WAP:ย They're feeding us, I'm so excited for this omfg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.