Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pink to headline DNC Closing Performance!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

You can say that I'm ignorant, insignificant
But I've been here all along
I'll be your heretic, you fuckin' hypocrite
You can't ever catch us all
Sticks and stones and all that ****
Does Jesus know I'm innocent?

 

hy0xx4smuat71.gif?width=430&auto=webp&s=f834f96c2fcf6a045aae42a068422721ea4bb0f9

Giselle I am so ******* disappointed in you girl.

This was the perfect time to perform YAYA

Flip flopping ass *****! 

  • Author

The ratings for the DNC have been huge and better than some award shows or TV shows, so this is very cool. 

51 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

You can say that I'm ignorant, insignificant
But I've been here all along
I'll be your heretic, you fuckin' hypocrite
You can't ever catch us all
Sticks and stones and all that ****
Does Jesus know I'm innocent?

 

hy0xx4smuat71.gif?width=430&auto=webp&s=f834f96c2fcf6a045aae42a068422721ea4bb0f9

if she performs this horrid irrelevant song instead of WAU and/or Dear Mr President...

 

CT9F.gif

5 minutes ago, Liafen said:

if she performs this horrid irrelevant song instead of WAU and/or Dear Mr President...

 

CT9F.gif

Watch her perform Raise Your Glass or NGNDA :suburban:

Just now, Underdogs said:

Watch her perform Raise Your Glass or NGNDA :suburban:

With rollerskates no less. I'd become a US citizen and vote for Trump just because of that. :suburban:

Aaaagh my liberal, Trump-loathing LGBTQ acrobat fave! 

 

Sing Dear Mr President and IrrelevaNt Queen! 

31 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Watch her perform Raise Your Glass or NGNDA :suburban:

Please no... :dancehall2::ace:

 

Imo What About Us would be the perfect choice, but we'll see.

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

She better fly in the air :clap3:

INT. UNITED CENTER, CHICAGO, ILL. - DARKNESS 

 

VOICE

(over speakers)

You think you just fell out of a coconut tree? (Laughs.)

 

And SO WHAT THEME KICKS IN as we --

                                                                          CUT TO:

 

An LGBT acrobat dangling mid-air. Crowd gasps.

 

KAMALA

(on stage)

You exist in the context of all in which you live
and came before you. 

449495899_18444560236054116_471134878897

 

I hope she flies across the stage 

Edited by Dula Peep

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Here before she performs a random cover :toofunny3:

I realized quickly when I knew I should
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man

 

CT9F.gif 

Lol Kamala has the worst team, pink fits the narrative republicans use to criticize and gain so much votes, short dyed hair feminist.

Edited by tshwark

5 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Lol Kamala has the worst team, pink fits the narrative republicans use to criticize and gain so much votes, short dyed hair feminist.

P!nk despises Trump and Republicans so this might not be Kamala's team fault :dies:

10 hours ago, tshwark said:

Lol Kamala has the worst team, pink fits the narrative republicans use to criticize and gain so much votes, short dyed hair feminist.

So one of the biggest stars on the planet shouldn't perform at the DNC because… *checks notes* she has short hair and is a feminist?

She's gonna sing Who Knew for Joe Biden...

 

If someone said three months from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
'Cause they're all wrong

 

:chick3::chick3::chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.