Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

IDGAF is an underrated masterpiece

Featured Replies

The real moment of female goth punk rage or whatever TayTay said

 

 

 

Listen to the crowd, the GP know what's up

Edited by tost1

How's it underrated if the GP is singing along to all the words?

 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

 

Should've made this thread about French Exit or sumn

  • Author
1 minute ago, glitch said:

How's it underrated if the GP is singing along to all the words?

 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

 

Should've made this thread about French Exit or sumn

It's underrated by the atrl gays, the only demographic that matters

goth? female

punk? rage

 

:clap3: 

 

Yes it's a global masterpiece, and one of the songs of hers that I think of when I think of her artistry. :clap3: 

  • Author
16 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

It's really not and her worst single too

312a41157b743323b2b09d5188bbd2ef(1).thum

 

Just now, Kanes said:

Underrated?

Masterpiece?

 

:suburban:

:khalyan2:

 

No perverts allowed please and thank you

Didn't consider myself a new Charli stan, but literally had no idea she used to dress like that lol

I totally agree, I always cringe when people say it's her worst song/single even though tbh I get the hate LOL

 

And people being like no it's not overrated like girl, her fans, her haters, even Dua herself seems to hate it the way she left it off both the FN tour and her most recent shows.

 

I just love the chorus, the final one especially, and how she sings the bridge, especially when I really don't like much of her debut album IDGAF felt like a needed bit of fun when going through the album.

awful song 

 

and that performance in the OP :deadbanana: Dua pre-FN was a mess lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.