Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bebe Rexha - "I'm the Drama"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • this has to be her worst single right? what was she thinking omg

  • Am I crazy, I love this and the Chase It song and I usually never check for Bebe. Love this direction she's going in

  • Cover is giving Jessie J circa 2011  

8 minutes ago, musicman said:

Source?

she did a live on her finsta badbxtchrexha

Hopefully she has an album coming out before not too long.

3 minutes ago, matthado said:

Is it more of a pop/EDM track?

Sonically its a continuation of Chase It so yes but she added electric guitars

50 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Sonically its a continuation of Chase It so yes but she added electric guitars

Thanks. I love the sound she took with Chase It, so I am very much looking forward to this one.

1 hour ago, matthado said:

Thanks. I love the sound she took with Chase It, so I am very much looking forward to this one.

Her new album is pretty much going fully into club electronic pop edm lane

finally! we won! i don't know which version she submitted, but i see one being few seconds longer than Chase It

22 hours ago, sam.teas said:

finally! we won! i don't know which version she submitted, but i see one being few seconds longer than Chase It

Girl just a few seconds longer? So another short song? Do we gotta bully her to give us bridges and final explosive choruses what is her damn issue especially considering she's a songwriter 

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we gotta bully her to give us bridges and final explosive choruses what is her damn issue especially considering she's a songwriter 

you spilled. the song in fact doesn't have a bridge :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, sam.teas said:

you spilled. the song in fact doesn't have a bridge :deadbanana2:

I hate here. We need to bully her to release an extended version

I'm a drama, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a drama for your love, it ain't new

 

seated :beach:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.