Porches - 'Shirt'

Ulysses

66084a8727878e41e89048e9b6a14712.jpeg

"Part angsty fantasy, part confessional melodrama, Shirt – the sixth studio album from Porches – is a rock album that oscillates between reality and make-believe to reflect both the innocence of suburban youth and the frayed reality of adulthood. A fusion of chaotic impulses, insatiable desires, and a perpetual yearning, Shirt plays with the tension between one's person and persona – the weight of your dreams crashing up against your reality. The result is something both familiar and uncanny, an anthemic tribute to this intrinsic duality built on crashing and caressing sounds".

September 13

Just pre-ordered vinyl. I am such a fan. :clap3:

I ran for Peaches. You can my disappointment. 
:clack:

• Haha 1

the two singles are kind of awesome?? which is surprising considering his output since Pool. 

So ready - The House changed my life!

my brother knows him and he produced both of his new music videos! his best friend Nick (who idk why goes by Harwood now? babe you're a bethesda jew who went to our synagogue, why don't you own your birth last name like my brother does Looool!) directed them :clap3: they're a good creative team for sure (even though my brother isn't a nice person lol)

either way Porches is allegedly kind of a douche and thinks he's the second coming of Arthur Russell :deadbanana4: which like girl… lower your ego a bit

HOWEVER i really liked his album Pool back in… 2016? so i'll check out his new stuff for sure!

• Haha 1

Joker >>>>>>>> Rag. i don't mind the MySpace rock direction i just wish it wasn't so pretentious

14 hours ago, JoeAg said:

either way Porches is allegedly kind of a douche and thinks he's the second coming of Arthur Russell :deadbanana4:

I believe it 

• Like 1

I see he's doing a tour in the US in the fall. Does anybody know presale info? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.