Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

twenty one pilots - "Next Semester"

Featured Replies

Twenty One Pilots have released the next single off their album 

Clancy (out May 17), "Next Semester"
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4x2oUDLfeb/?igsh=ZTEwanF0M2t2eGY3
 


The lead single "Overcompensate" is already out.

Edited by Almodusa

  • ATRL Moderator

Yay! Very excited! Overcompensate is such a great tune, I have very high hopes for this single and the album :jamming:

  • ATRL Moderator

This is not what I was expecting at all but I genuinely really like it :jamming: My gosh that outro making me emotional :gaycat6:

Not as grabbing as Overcompensate, but it's still alright

3 hours ago, plaidarms said:

I think I like this even better than Overcompensate :whistle:

Same 

I wasn't sure on my initial listen but now I really like it :WAP: this album is already way better than the last one.

13 hours ago, Almodusa said:

His voice in the chorus :eek:

 

what about it?

  • Author
7 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

 

what about it?

It was just mixed more forward compared to the instrumental, and it sounds a tad deeper 

  • Author

The song and video being explicitly about his suicide attempt :chick3:

  • 3 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.