Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ben Platt - 'Honeymind'

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Yog said:

Very nostalgic for that first gay affection that isn’t possible, the lyrics really capture that too :dancehall3:

It captures all of the emotions :chick3: It broke my heart for younger me. :cries:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • liquiddiamonds
    liquiddiamonds

    Cover gives cunty and then its a bunch of boring adult contemporary showtunes

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    that corny ass description though  

  • sneakyishere
    sneakyishere

    Aren’t ya’ll bored of everything having to be cunty yet? Geez

On 3/14/2024 at 8:25 PM, ryoncé said:

heard it and meh

 

prefer his sound from reverie

 

On 3/14/2024 at 8:52 PM, butterflymimi said:

Andrew is cute, definitely not on the level of reverie but I still enjoyed it and. just glad we've got another album coming from him so soon :heart2: this song is deffo a grower though

 

12 hours ago, mrmarrero said:

yeah not my cup of tea... but i still love him for his last album and You Will Be Found and River

Did you watch the video? I think the video is what elevates the song.
 

I didn’t listen to the song before watching the video. If I did, I’m not sure I would’ve loved the song at first listen. 

On 3/16/2024 at 3:19 AM, SoldierofLove said:

 

 

Did you watch the video? I think the video is what elevates the song.
 

I didn’t listen to the song before watching the video. If I did, I’m not sure I would’ve loved the song at first listen. 

the video is cute, nothing new tho

  • Author

Ben lists Paul Simon, James Taylor, Carol King & Fleetwood Mac as inspirations for “Honeymind" 🩵🩵

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Yog said:

Another good song but I am so disappointed with the fact that his Signed Vinyl is not signed just an art print :monkey:

  • Author
1 minute ago, CherryBay said:

Another good song but I am so disappointed with the fact that his Signed Vinyl is not signed just an art print :monkey:

It's auto signed :toofunny3:, thats disappointing 

9 minutes ago, Yog said:

It's auto signed :toofunny3:, thats disappointing 

What do you mean by auto signed?

  • Author
4 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

What do you mean by auto signed?

Auto pen is literally someone's signature is digitally printed 

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

Auto pen is literally someone's signature is digitally printed 

There was a video on Instagram reel where he was signing all those art prints. It's hand signed but no on the vinyl sleeve which is annoying. 

oh, cherry on top is EXCELLENT :clap3: brb, off to annihilate my replay button xx

  • Author

Cherry on top is that cute sunshine guitar banger :heart:

Edited by Yog

Ok, I loved this so much when I listened to it last night, but today whilst the sun is out? WOW, its hit completely different. This is the first song that has brought me to tears (several times with each listen lmao) in a LONG time. It makes me think of my first love (we're still good friends), we used to listen to Fleetwood Mac and songbird makes me cry instantly as soon as the first line starts as it reminds me of potentially the most emotional moment of my life I've had yet. And Cherry On Top gives me this so much and is bringing out a similar reaction from me, this is a special song guys :heart2:

 

(this was tmi know, but ugh this song has GOT to me) :rip:

  • 5 weeks later...

treehouse is beautiful :heart2: this album is going to be sensational , its so close now:duca:

  • Author
3 hours ago, computer.boy said:

"Treehouse (feat. Brandy Clark)" out now:

 

 

 

2 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

treehouse is beautiful :heart2: this album is going to be sensational , its so close now:duca:

This is gorgeous :jamming:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.