Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Luke Hemmings - 'boy'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

a US venue leaked the track list 

Spoiler

1. I’m Still Your Boy 

2. Shakes 

3. Close Enough To Feel You 

4. Benny 

5. Close My Eyes 

6. Garden Life 

7. Promises 

Ordered the signed CD and Sea Glass vinyl. Now just hoping the EP'll be good, which I'm sure it will be 

Spoiler

garden life, close enough to feel you & promises are all ******* excellent 

 

16 hours ago, camilizer said:
  Hide contents

garden life, close enough to feel you & promises are all ******* excellent 

 

Spoiler

If you could compare the 6 other EP songs to any 5SOS or WFTTWTAF songs, which would they be like sonically or lyrically?

 

really can’t wait for this to be out, the first album is one of those albums that give me peace and I always want to come back to from time to time

11 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Boy I just wanna be yours

 

:ryan2:

I think the first part of the chorus is from his perspective, then the repeated second half is from the pov of the person he's talking to

  • Author
6 hours ago, camilizer said:

@sam.teasdoes the 13th mean anything he's got a lot of it in his mv 

sorry I think I'm not understanding your question. might you come again?

Wish he released th EP on cassette!!

 

It's been found

 

Edited by PerfectContradiction

  • 5 weeks later...

this sooo nice. I've personally never really listened to 5SOS but this is really good :clap3:

  • 3 months later...

It's a shame this went kinda under the radar because there's a lot of good material. Garden Life and Close Enough To Feel You are such beautiful songs and I'm obsessed with his vocals. 

1 hour ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

It's a shame this went kinda under the radar because there's a lot of good material. Garden Life and Close Enough To Feel You are such beautiful songs and I'm obsessed with his vocals. 

agreed

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.