Griff - 'Vertigo vol. 2'

TayDuaStan

It features Griff’s latest single Miss Me Too & 3 other new songs: Cycles (Mura), Hole In My Pocket & Pillow In My Arms.

she deserves everything :heart:

Miss me too is her best song in ages, let's hope the other songs are in that vein :clap3:

sounds like her Euphoric Sad Songs is coming :clap3:

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

sounds like her Euphoric Sad Songs is coming :clap3:

it's in another league to that aged garbage :duca:

• Haha 1

not her snatching dua's album title

IMG_7755.gif?ex=65f60fcc&is=65e39acc&hm=

• Haha 3

I'm just glad she's actually releasing this, cause those albums or EPs with different volumes usually end up getting a bit messy :rip: 

Very exited! I've been loving the new music :duca: 

• Like 1

(ofc we knew this already but) not another damn EP :skull: if she doesn't go right to album after this and instead does a volume 3 I will riot. ENOUGH. Also, assuming these will be on the album, how long will it be?! 

We'll see... I will say the other song really grew on me a lot (V vol 1). I've noticed her music is almost always soooooo much better with headphones; I think I made the mistake of hearing the new stuff for the first time just like from my phone, but you don't hear the little production and vocal elements and the crescendos, etc. So much detail that gets lost and can be mistake as a pretty boring, non-dynamic listen otherwise.

She's really great at what she does :clap3: One Night, Walk, Black Hole, Vertigo - what a top 4  

46 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

(ofc we knew this already but) not another damn EP :skull: if she doesn't go right to album after this and instead does a volume 3 I will riot. ENOUGH. Also, assuming these will be on the album, how long will it be?! 

We'll see... I will say the other song really grew on me a lot (V vol 1). I've noticed her music is almost always soooooo much better with headphones; I think I made the mistake of hearing the new stuff for the first time just like from my phone, but you don't hear the little production and vocal elements and the crescendos, etc. So much detail that gets lost and can be mistake as a pretty boring, non-dynamic listen otherwise.

She's really great at what she does :clap3: One Night, Walk, Black Hole, Vertigo - what a top 4  

I hope she does a volume 3 and then combines all 3 volumes into one album. Kind of like what Robyn did with Body Talk

37 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope she does a volume 3 and then combines all 3 volumes into one album. Kind of like what Robyn did with Body Talk

Fair but then kind of underwhelming? To me anyway

She's so emotive - I LOVE her as a vocalist :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This snippet sounds so good :jonnycat:

Edited by TayDuaStan

Her music just isnt doing it for me like it used to

2 hours ago, normanikordeix said:

Her music just isnt doing it for me like it used to

This. The new song sounds so blegh / boring. 

Hole In My Pocket is meh and the Pillow song -- come on, so cheesy. 

Urgh

Well… at least Pillow In My Arms is cute, reminds me of her much better song "Forgive Myself". The rest well… Kinda snoozefest unfortunately :dancehall3: As I've previously said, she should've kept Minute and released it as single cuz that demo is Griff's best material since her mixtape. Too bad it got wasted with Kim Petras :skull: 

She's lost it - welp

At least we have Volume 3 :rip:

• Like 1

Does 'Pillow In My Arms" officially sample "Fall" by Oklou?

• Haha 1

Pillow In My Arms is so good :jonny5:

I don't actually mind the drip feeding of the EPs. Vol 1 was amazing and she's followed up it with something even better. I'm hoping there's a Vol 3 on the horizon.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.