Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

David Guetta x RAYE - 'Ask', 'I Surrender', 'Simple', 'Good Good'

Featured Replies

out there, ask samples music sounds better with you by stardust..

probably from her 2019 ibiza sessions where make it to heaven, stay and bed came to life

2019: I Surrender, Simple, Good Good

2021: Ask

Edited by teenagecraze

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Supervillain
    Supervillain

    One of these is Rita's lead  

  • thank god this era is over for her

  • Just finished watching her Royal Albert Hall concert and the way Black Mascara went off…you can tell there’s a big part of her audience that misses her dance songs. I love M21CB for what it represents

Wow they have a lot of songs together - but they never disappoint!

Edited by Varrock

  • Author
23 minutes ago, BADDEST said:

Ask is so so good

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE ITTTTTTTT

 

dancing-raye.gif

Just finished watching her Royal Albert Hall concert and the way Black Mascara went off…you can tell there’s a big part of her audience that misses her dance songs. I love M21CB for what it represents and Five Star Hotels is my JAM but I hope she’ll continue to take us back to the dance floor too.

I also am in the majority of people who hopes she returns to her dance sensibilities eventually 

10 hours ago, Alex said:

I also am in the majority of people who hopes she returns to her dance sensibilities eventually 

Prada was a dance song too. It’s not like she completely ruled it out. 

18 hours ago, havewemet said:

Just finished watching her Royal Albert Hall concert and the way Black Mascara went off…you can tell there’s a big part of her audience that misses her dance songs. I love M21CB for what it represents and Five Star Hotels is my JAM but I hope she’ll continue to take us back to the dance floor too.

 

13 hours ago, Alex said:

I also am in the majority of people who hopes she returns to her dance sensibilities eventually 

I think we’ll get more R&B leaning solo stuff and albums and dance collaborations on the side. That’d be the smartest way of keeping herself happy but not neglecting the streaming base she’s established via her dance collaborations.

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

"Ask" is phenomenal by the way, how was this not released???

You could say the same about Born Again and Fantastic lol. Her unreleased discography is 🔥🔥🔥

26 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

You could say the same about Born Again and Fantastic lol. Her unreleased discography is 🔥🔥🔥

I can’t help but fume whenever I listen to those songs because how did no one on her team / label / whatever realize those songs deserved to be SINGLES and released. You’re right about her having amazing unreleased material. Her 2021 album sessions wash M21CB imo 🥴🥴🥴

  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any info anywhere what the scrapped album's tracklist would've looked like? I got like 50 plus of her leaked tracks and I've been wondering which of those songs would have ended up on the final album. Some of them are her top tier (Fantastic, C'est La Vie, Mercy, Down, Your Loss (Silly Man)). When she held the IG live where she previewed some songs for the album it seemed like the album was close to finish:dies:

 

btw fun fact she sang some lyrics and melodies of Your Loss (Silly Man) in the Louis Theroux Interviews last autumn in the studio when he asked to improvise a song

19 hours ago, alexaalto said:

Is there any info anywhere what the scrapped album's tracklist would've looked like? I got like 50 plus of her leaked tracks and I've been wondering which of those songs would have ended up on the final album. Some of them are her top tier (Fantastic, C'est La Vie, Mercy, Down, Your Loss (Silly Man)). When she held the IG live where she previewed some songs for the album it seemed like the album was close to finish:dies:

 

btw fun fact she sang some lyrics and melodies of Your Loss (Silly Man) in the Louis Theroux Interviews last autumn in the studio when he asked to improvise a song

my tracklist

 

1. Born Again

2. Call On Me

3. Mercy

4. Locked Down

5. Ask (with David Guetta)

6. California Dreamin'

7. Walk Away

8. Down

9. The Thrill is Gone

10. No Man

11. Your Loss

12. Fantastic

13. C'est La Vie

 

Deluxe

14. One Last Ride

15. 21st Century Man

16. Dark Nights

I was up late last night “making” 2 albums with the music from all the leaks and I’ve been playing them all day :WAP: 

20 hours ago, alexaalto said:

@SweetTalker what kind of tracklists did you do for those albums:party:

Born Again (the name I gave the album lol) 

1. Born Again

2. Mercy

3. Locked Down

4. 21st Century Man

5. California Dreamin’

6. Young and Naive

7. Down

8. One Last Ride

9. No Man

10. Fantastic

11. C’est La Vie

 

THE IBIZA SESSIONS  (I know most of the songs didn’t actually come from the Ibiza sessions lol. But sound wise they made sense here)

1. Ask (with David Guetta)

2. Walk Away

3. Car Keys

4. I Don’t Want You

5. Crash (with Imanbek) 

6. Your Loss

7. You Can’t Change Me (with David Guetta & Morten) 

8. Good Good (with David Guetta)

9. Make It To Heaven (Rework)

10. I Surrender (with David Guetta) 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.