Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: The Year 2024

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

The girlies are busy I see

 

he looks better with the longer hair imo

they just need to style it a nice way and not like yesterday :skull:

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not this again...    

  • Save-Me-Oprah
    Save-Me-Oprah

    Jennie:    Some people: "The other girls could NEVERRRRRR!"

  • Windy Day
    Windy Day

    guys i just came back from aespa     i can't believe i finally saw them with my own eyes. they were so beautiful    i literally can't feel my body right now. they were s

13 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Girl's Day had a rough start but I believe Stellar holds the crown here

 

 

nnn forgot about this travesty :dies:

 

although while we’re talking about 2nd gen divas who started out rough and then SERVED, I can’t forget this iconic video title

 

 

We need T-ara and Shinsadong Tiger back together right now...

 

 

 

 

 

They don't do girlgroups like this anymore :' (

 

12 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

'Mafia (In The Morning)' and 'Cheshire' were amazing though, they need to bring this kind of sound back.

Gonna have to agree to disagree there. Hated everything from them since Wannabe. Like literally nothing has stuck. Sneakers is the only thing I’ve found even remotely catchy but it was so juvenile that honestly, it still hurt their brand. 
 

They need to go back to catchy songs. I don’t know why a company that used to excel in GG hits can now not produce a single one :rip: 

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn forgot about this travesty :dies:

 

although while we’re talking about 2nd gen divas who started out rough and then SERVED, I can’t forget this iconic video title

 

 

Love them :jonny5: Not to be a geriatric but there was just something different w kpop back then

 

 

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

 

pussypop needs to come back:gayriahcat2:

This comeback was so underwhelming, Brave Brothers did them so dirty with that one.

 

:deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

We need T-ara and Shinsadong Tiger back together right now...

 

 

 

 

 

They don't do girlgroups like this anymore :' (

 

The way T-ara knew how to serve both bops and cinema  :clap3:

 

 

Imagine releasing a 15-minute movie MV today

 

sUFqhvX.gif

1 minute ago, Inspirit said:

This comeback was so underwhelming, Brave Brothers did them so dirty with that one.

 

:deadbanana:

I was underwhelmed with this song for years but it suddenly HIT me last year :jonnycat:

A hot take but snowdrop is actually a nice drama (if we remove all the filler scenes), but it was really overshadowed by the events.

Sure the ending kinda sucked, but overall it's ... good?

 

And Jisoo wasn't bad at all as people claimed.

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

I was underwhelmed with this song for years but it suddenly HIT me last year :jonnycat:

At least they didn't get an AOA reject like T-ara did

 

 

(I still love this song though)

 

:gaycat2:

 

 

My nugus queen rising on the charts since the year end performances. 

 

I'm looking at 9Muses stats, how did they manage to survive for alomst a decade without a single hit :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

At least they didn't get an AOA reject like T-ara did

 

 

(I still love this song though)

 

:gaycat2:

This bop  :jonny5:

spacer.png

 

They really said **** the haters with that one, such a cultural reset. I miss that era :' (

 

jiyeon-tara.gif

 

Edited by Inspirit

They slayed so hard that people who don't know would never guess what they debuted with :jonny:

 

 

 

This was too good, the f*cking drums. I miss kpop being filled w dedicated concept queens

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

42 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

At least they didn't get an AOA reject like T-ara did

 

 

(I still love this song though)

 

:gaycat2:

I was about to say while clearly an AOA reject (I remember them getting dragged for it when it was released :toofunny3:) it’s still SO catchy

Sonar bopped a bit too hard, can't wait for them to end ITZY for good

 

IMG_0225.thumb.jpeg.1a97f95872db4f226059

Last of the geriatric spam I promise, but BEG easily has one of the best runs ever in kpop :jonnycat:  Debuted in 2006 and still not disbanded, never lost a member, arts and charts, served quality music and talent their entire career, legendary solos, successfully made comebacks after the members went to different companies, and theres always a possible comeback on the horizon  :clap3: 

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Last of the geriatric spam I promise, but BEG easily has one of the best runs ever in kpop :jonnycat:  Debuted in 2006 and still not disbanded, never lost a member, arts and charts, served quality music and talent their entire career, legendary solos, successfully made comebacks after the members went to different companies, and theres always a possible comeback on the horizon  :clap3: 

 

 

 

these absolute LEGENDS :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.