Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Brazil: RENAISSANCE certified Diamond

Featured Replies

 

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/certificados/?busca_artista=Beyonce&busca_tipo_produto=&busca_tipo_certificado=&busca_pela_gravadora=&busca_ano=

 

Her biggest international market, now certified Diamond in Brazil for 160K units :clap3: CUFF IT was certified 2x Diamond for 320K units & ALIEN SUPERSTAR & BREAK MY SOUL also hit Diamond there too. 

Still no world tour. A mess. 

Edited by Dialamba

Virgo’s Grove being the key reason at that. :smitten2:

 

But I find it interesting that the author of this thread hasn’t specifically informed us where would the album be standing based on pure sales alone since they had been pretty supprotive of “units criticism” displayed in the Base. :coffee:

1 hour ago, brenda-walsh said:

how many diamond albums does she now have in Brazil?

Beyoncé's certifications in Brazil:

 

ALBUMS
RENAISSANCE - Diamond
Lemonade - Platinum
Beyoncé - Diamond
4 - 3x Platinum
I Am...Sasha Fierce - 2x Diamond
B'Day - Platinum
Dangerously in Love - Gold

Estimated sales overall: +1.000.000

 

LIVE ALBUMS
I Am...World Tour - Gold
Homecoming - Platinum

Estimated sales overall: +60.000

 

SINGLES/TRACKS
Cuff it - 2x Diamond
Break My Soul - Diamond
Alien Superstar - Diamond
Halo - Diamond
7/11 - Diamond
Pretty Hurst - Diamond
Run the World (Girls) - Diamond
Love on Top - Diamond
If I Were a Boy - Diamond
Formation - Diamond
Best Thing I Never Had - Diamond
Heated - 2x Platinum
Energy - 2x Platinum
Pure/Honey - Platinum
America has a Problem - Platinum
Thique - Platinum
Church Girl - Platinum
Virgo's Groove - Platinum
Plastic off the Sofa - Platinum
Energy - Platinum
Summer Renaissance - Platinum
I'm That Girl - Platinum
Cozy - Platinum
All Up In Your Mind - Gold
Move - Gold
Black Parade - Platinum
Bigger - Gold
Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing - Gold
Before I Let Go - Gold
Bow Down - Gold
Find Your Way Back - Gold
Hold Up - Platinum
Freedom - Gold
All Night - Gold
Daddy Lessons - Gold
Partition - 3x Platinum
Grown Woman - Gold
Rocket - Gold
Haunted - Gold
Flawless / Feeling Myself - Gold
End of Time - 2x Platinum
Dance for You - 2x Platinum
Countdown - 2x Platinum
I Was Here - Platinum
I Care - Gold
1+1 - Gold
Diva - 2x Platinum
Broken-Hearted Girl - Platinum
Ego - Platinum
Listen - Gold
Irraplaceable - 3x Platinum
Naughty Girl - Gold
Baby Boy - Gold
Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion & Beyoncé - 2x Platinum
Top Off (DJ Khaled feat. Jay-Z, Future & Beyoncé) - Gold

Estimated sales overall: +/-4.000.000

  • Author
10 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Still a decade without stepping her feet here with a tour :shakeno:

I blame this fan:

 

b40a6b504701f9ee79a98bc5bf0644f5.gif

6 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Beyoncé's certifications in Brazil:

 

what about crazy in love? And is cuff it her highest selling song or did the certifications change? 

5 minutes ago, black-star1 said:

what about crazy in love? And is cuff it her highest selling song or did the certifications change? 

Streaming era in Brazil is bigger than the digital era.

45 minutes ago, black-star1 said:

what about crazy in love?

 

And is cuff it her highest selling song or did the certifications change? 

1. No new certifications by far. I don't think it was even certified even back in the 2000s/2010s. Probably it will be in few months/years tho, as since the streamings dominate the consumption and certifications data nowadays.

 

2. The certifications scheme changed few years ago, it's basically based on streamings right now, as since digital/physical sales are pretty non-existent. So, it's not surprised that the Renaissance is her most certified era here. 

11 hours ago, Hector said:

I blame this fan:

 

b40a6b504701f9ee79a98bc5bf0644f5.gif

Never saw this from this angle, it's pretty scary tbh :biblio: She handled this like a KING.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.