Pokemon Johto Rate | Mission Accomplished

Year of Shadow

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Um why is there a 0 for Steelix from me? @Hey Dude

Spacing issue that vlookup missed, I won't use vlookup for Hoenn Rate it led to more issues than if I were to manually copy out the scores. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• BambiStar

• Subomie

• Seffers

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Um why is there a 0 for Steelix from me? @Hey Dude

Spacing issue that vlookup missed, I won't use vlookup for Hoenn Rate it led to more issues than if I were to manually copy out the scores. 

Yeah consider every masc pokemon DONE. Ladies we must unite to ensure a win for the pokepr0n Queen and the Gay Water Snake next Gen. I’m sorry I know we all have our differences but we must unite to defeate the evil of masc-adjacency and heteronormative encroachment upon us. This is supposed to be a SAFE place for us, a place where we can finally appreciate more unique Pokemon that don’t get spotlight in mainstream spaces…and somehow we let STEELIX FUCKIBG STEELIX WIN?????? It’s literally irrelevant in EVERY way, one good hydro pump bubble beam aqua jet etc and she is done. Never again can we let such an atrocity such as this occur. I’m sorry but the Metagross accord/treaty is being abolished, it’s now getting a 1 from ALL OF US *points gun*. 

• Like 1

This is not who we are ladies, let’s put down the sabotage guns and make the right choices in Gen 3 :katie2:

That was fun. 10/10 entertainment value. 

• Thanks 1

Totodile best starter. Steelix winner. Kingdra retroactively top ten. This it. I've peaked in life. :celestial:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Yeah consider every masc pokemon DONE. Ladies we must unite to ensure a win for the pokepr0n Queen and the Gay Water Snake next Gen. I’m sorry I know we all have our differences but we must unite to defeate the evil of masc-adjacency and heteronormative encroachment upon us. This is supposed to be a SAFE place for us, a place where we can finally appreciate more unique Pokemon that don’t get spotlight in mainstream spaces…and somehow we let STEELIX FUCKIBG STEELIX WIN?????? It’s literally irrelevant in EVERY way, one good hydro pump bubble beam aqua jet etc and she is done. Never again can we let such an atrocity such as this occur. I’m sorry but the Metagross accord/treaty is being abolished, it’s now getting a 1 from ALL OF US *points gun*. 

Why would u put a target on her head like that :deadbanana2: 

The way the smile left my face as we got closer to the top 5 and I realized this pile of **** rocks was still in :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Just now, Magickarp said:

We have to close ranks And rally together comrades! There’s just no other choice. If we don’t take a stand now, it’s the end for all of poke-TRL as we know it :giraffe:

Conker's Final Day Results

Jumpluff - 6 

Kingdra - 0
Heracross - 8
Lugia - 9
Togepi - 7
Teddiursa - 6
Chikorita - 5
Totodile - 7
Umbreon - 7
Ampharos - 6
Steelix - 4

I'll see you guys for the Gen 3 rate. I'll be providing write-ups as well. Mery Christmas. :wink:

#4 - Totodile

#5 - Chikorita

#6 - Teddiursa

#7 - Togepi

3 Basic Pokémon and 1 Baby Pokémon in the Top 10. Johtoddler indeed.

Still, nothing can beat Unovabortion as a derogatory nickname.

arifn13-girl.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Which one? Metagross? Gardevior? Or Milotic? :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

In b4 Aggron sweeps Gen 3 :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Masc mon are the least of my worries tbh. Let’s get into how first stage mons polluted half the top 10, that’s the more concerning trend

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

Ac07Ir2.png

Thank you everyone so so much for participating and joining every day.

Steelix's score missed an 8 from @Almodusa (my mistake) but it doesn't actually impact Steelix's score much. Still #1.

Can't @ ethan because their name starts with a symbol I can't type out, but hopefully they are keeping track of the rate. 

Full results added to the start of the thread. Should be the proper list.

Thank you everyone and a happy new year to all. C ya!

@Hey Dude @Hallad173 @Jacobdaniel @PMM @Magickarp @Rune @plaidarms @PillowCase @Hurem @panochita @gardendreams @Frappucino @Rabbit @Blue. @Funnyfatty @LastKiss @Dark Miracles @thatsmydemi @Heldenzeit @checkm4te @peroxideblonde @BenAmuro @Red Light @Chiidish @Sadie Saxton @Dear Reader @Sg123 @Conker @TaggedGalaxy @SlowGinFizzzz @sugrbby666 @Flexus @LewisK @Curaga @elevate @Norte @UnusualBoy @Gourgeist @G.U.Y @Fevesy @halcyonday @Canon @sunbathinganimal @By the Water @Solar @Vroom Vroom @thinking @CristianGarcia @Subomie @Seffers @karron0624 @Touch Pass @CBC @Apostolis @Ewan Chaos @Relampago. @Konril @Almodusa @Rigalo @Rence @illWill @Ponzi @Sawk @Euterpe @BambiStar @coolcristobal @khalyan @Katamari @Rachel Berry

@£than get in and have a read, huny.

Just now, coolcristobal said:

Masc mon are the least of my worries tbh. Let’s get into how first stage mons polluted half the top 10, that’s the more concerning trend

spacer.png

Ralts and Mudkip about to get a late term abortion from me!

3 minutes ago, Conker said:

Conker's Final Day Results

Jumpluff - 6 

Kingdra - 0
Heracross - 8
Lugia - 9
Togepi - 7
Teddiursa - 6
Chikorita - 5
Totodile - 7
Umbreon - 7
Ampharos - 6
Steelix - 4

I'll see you guys for the Gen 3 rate. I'll be providing write-ups as well. Mery Christmas. :wink:

King keep the Ronda Rousey and Eve Torres lashings coming :santa:

2 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Which one? Metagross? Gardevior? Or Milotic? :deadbanana2:

Hide contents

In b4 Aggron sweeps Gen 3 :gaycat1:

Flygon ofc :gaycat1:

330.png

• Haha 2

I think we can get a certain min to win Gen 3 if we play our cards right the campaign begins now. We know that the Phresh’s nemesis Gardevoir and Metagross will never win so let’s be strategic and choose wisely. 

Just now, Chiidish said:

I think we can get a certain min to win Gen 3 if we play our cards right the campaign begins now. We know that the Phresh’s nemesis Gardevoir and Metagross will never win so let’s be strategic and choose wisely. 

OH MY GOD, somebody go get the Weezing vs Milotic XMEN gif :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Magickarp said:

OH MY GOD, somebody go get the Weezing vs Milotic XMEN gif :bibliahh:

Memories like WHEW I got my life lurking that year 

• Like 1

@Hey Dudethanks for the rate. Hopefully the formatting stuff is smoothed out for next rate. And I feel like two 0s and three 15s won’t hurt the rate :gayriahcat3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.